Which HT Luke version is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After watching Empire recently i have some issues with this figure.

I also, as many of you, have the clean version displayed holding pistol simulating his Bespin arrival.

What bothers me is there is NO clean version of this outfit really in the movie. When Luke gets to Bespin he had already been hanging in the slime and mud of Degobah. You can see his outfit is a bit dirty.
Thus, i feel the clean should have the simulated look of the slightly dirty outfit.
Because it doesnt, it feels less authentic to screen accuracy and more dollish. That said, i know many of you customize these things and make it look great. Im the guy wanting screen accuracy out of the box for $300.

After watching Empire recently i have some issues with this figure.

I also, as many of you, have the clean version displayed holding pistol simulating his Bespin arrival.

What bothers me is there is NO clean version of this outfit really in the movie. When Luke gets to Bespin he had already been hanging in the slime and mud of Degobah. You can see his outfit is a bit dirty.
Thus, i feel the clean should have the simulated look of the slightly dirty outfit.
Because it doesnt, it feels less authentic to screen accuracy and more dollish. That said, i know many of you customize these things and make it look great. Im the guy wanting screen accuracy out of the box for $300.

*Dagobah

:wink1:

I like BD better but with the clean hair on him.

I wish I could take my vote back (I voted for the clean one).

I agree with you, Now that I have the figure...I like the BD head with the clean wig and the BD clothing. I kept my clean version in the box for now.

I voted for BD but I actually like to display the BD head with the clean hair!

2013-06-04-4283_zps6550f4b8.jpg

Same for me.. thats how mine is also displayed.

You're a donkey rear

Its clear his use of "it" was referring to the outfit and not the character.
Wake up.. :lol

Not only was I clearly having a friendly laugh with Heubert, but my last sentence was clear too. :wave

Just leave the silly names out, if you want to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Regular is winning. ( i think both are great) But BD looks all kinds of Luke to me.

Use to like the regular but now I like the bd better.

I agree when I first pulled them out of the box I loved the regular more than the BD but after a while the BD has come to look so much better in tons of poses in my opinion than the REG.

Back