Which HT companion piece to go with HT Hulkbuster?...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthwhitey

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've ordered my first HT piece, the HULKBUSTER...! :yess:

I plan to display it like a high-end movie maquette, on a pedestal with an acrylic cover and LED lighting

What HT piece would you display with it to show off the scale?

Does it need anything with it?

I thought about the newest HT Tony Stark figure, but 1:6 scale human figures look too "GI Joe" to me...is that blasphemy? :eek:

Maybe the Mk 43?...problem is, I just ordered the 1:4 scale Mk 43 too!

Thoughts?

I've ordered my first HT piece, the HULKBUSTER...! :yess:

I plan to display it like a high-end movie maquette, on a pedestal with an acrylic cover and LED lighting.

Start small! :lol

Well, that's quite the opening piece.

What HT piece would you display with it to show off the scale?

Does it need anything with it?

I thought about the newest HT Tony Stark figure, but 1:6 scale human figures look too "GI Joe" to me...is that blasphemy? :eek:

Maybe the Mk 43?...problem is, I just ordered the 1:4 scale Mk 43 too!

Thoughts?

The obvious sparing partner would surely be the AoU Hulk. :dunno
- It would also be fine on it's own though I feel.

Um really, this question needs to be asked? H-U-L-K!!!!! Congrats and welcome to the jungle.

I think both the 43 and 45 would make great companion pieces..... but Hulk is probably the best(although most common) choice

Although not movie accurate, the Ultron Sentries battling the HB could make for a interesting/different display.

great ideas guys!

Yeah, I'm not that into the Hulk with it...again I don't like to see the joints in these 1:6 figures...just me I guess :)

I forgot to mention I did order the new Mk III figure too...I guess I could put that in there kind of showing the "old" and the "new"

Thing to remember is that it's YOUR display and Your collection, so I wouldn't go stressing over what people think too much. You're the one what has to live with it, so set up the Hulkbuster with whatever you feel like.

I strongly doubt many here would scold up for displaying the HB with a Die-cast III or 1:4 Mark 43.

great ideas guys!

Yeah, I'm not that into the Hulk with it...again I don't like to see the joints in these 1:6 figures...just me I guess :)

I forgot to mention I did order the new Mk III figure too...I guess I could put that in there kind of showing the "old" and the "new"

A Mark 1 could be interesting, but the Mark III would look pretty cool with it too. Or even the Mark III on one side of the buster and the 1/4 on the other. Either way your display should be pretty cool!

A Mark 1 could be interesting, but the Mark III would look pretty cool with it too. Or even the Mark III on one side of the buster and the 1/4 on the other. Either way your display should be pretty cool!

Oooooh....I like the Mark 1 idea

I do have the SS Mark 1 1:4 scale maquette (that I love!!)...but having the 1:6 HT version in WITH the HB might be killer!

Oooooh....I like the Mark 1 idea

I do have the SS Mark 1 1:4 scale maquette (that I love!!)...but having the 1:6 HT version in WITH the HB might be killer!

I dont know how big your display will be but you could do....

1/4 Mark 1 back left, 1/6 Mark 1 front (between 1/4 and HB) Hulkbuster middle back, 1/6 Mark 43 front (between HB and 1/4), 1/4 Mark 43 back right.

Just an idea.

Given the option and the money, I'd go for the Mk43, Hulkbuster (44) and 45 all together... gives a nice summary of AoU Iron Man... Maybe throw in a Tony somewhere, preferably an AoU Tony if one existed...

What about getting the Bruce Banner + Hulk set and pose Bruce Banner exactly like the Hulk infront of him to make it look like he changed and then have Scarlet Witch behind hexing him

Mk43 would be my choice. But since I only have mk42, I'll make do with Mk 42. If not I think I would consider Mk43 and war machine mkII.

Back