Which Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxedracer

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys. About a year ago i sold most of my HT stuff, just left with my Iron Man Mark III now. I was thinking about getting back into it and was just wondering if anyone can suggest which things i should be thinking about picking up. Ive had Batman DX02 and Joker DX01, T2 T800 and Predator 1 before and i do kind of want to pick all of them up again at some point but prices have just gone crazy.

As well as those im trying to decide between Iron Man Mark VI, Ghost Rider and im thinking about trying to get a Tumbler but the price for that is about $1000+ from what i can tell.

Wow - you sold off some good pieces. But there are some great pieces that have been recently released and/or will be released in the near future that are bound to be in high demand down the road.

Collect what you like. Here are a few suggestions that can get you started.

HT 1978 Superman - Comes out in Dec so you have time- PO the exclusive from www.sideshowtoy.com

HT Jack Sparrow DX - PO from CSC or Alterego

HT Bruce Lee DX - One of the best figures to be released this year in my opinion. If you're not a fan of Bruce Lee however this might be an easy pass.

HT Iron Man Mark V - Likely to be a popular one down the road.

HT Iron Man Mark VI - Get on the waitlist. It has converted for a lot of ppl. Only way you can get it at msrp now. Other than that post on here in the WTB section - lots of ppl have been putting theirs on sale.

HT Tracker Predator - comes with a vicious looking pooch. 'nuff said :)

HT Thor and HT Spiderman if you're fan of either or both.

As far as the TDK / Batman stuff is concerned - it is extremely pricey now to get those items. I would simply wait for TDKR line that is likely to be announced sometime early next year.

Yikes there are so many awesome HT figures coming out, idk how you could choose between them unless your collection has a definitive theme :dunno

if it was me and i got the money...i'd take batman n joker dx before HT release proto pics for Keaton Batman...coz i'm affraid the price is going berserk for those two...

Wow - you sold off some good pieces. But there are some great pieces that have been recently released and/or will be released in the near future that are bound to be in high demand down the road.

Collect what you like. Here are a few suggestions that can get you started.

HT 1978 Superman - Comes out in Dec so you have time- PO the exclusive from www.sideshowtoy.com

HT Jack Sparrow DX - PO from CSC or Alterego

HT Bruce Lee DX - One of the best figures to be released this year in my opinion. If you're not a fan of Bruce Lee however this might be an easy pass.

HT Iron Man Mark V - Likely to be a popular one down the road.

HT Iron Man Mark VI - Get on the waitlist. It has converted for a lot of ppl. Only way you can get it at msrp now. Other than that post on here in the WTB section - lots of ppl have been putting theirs on sale.

HT Tracker Predator - comes with a vicious looking pooch. 'nuff said :)

HT Thor and HT Spiderman if you're fan of either or both.

As far as the TDK / Batman stuff is concerned - it is extremely pricey now to get those items. I would simply wait for TDKR line that is likely to be announced sometime early next year.

Great overall post.:hi5:
The only think I would add is that T800 (T1 and/or T2) are must haves as well.:lecture:exactly:

Back