Which Hot Toys Tony Stark from Iron Man 3 are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Iron Man 3 Tony Stark are you getting?

• Total voters
i will be picking up both. Got The Armor Test Yesterday and no way i can part with that. So unless the Mechanic looks bad in had (which i doubt it will) i will be keeping both

As of now, I've got three Starks - Mech Test V1 and Black Sabbath custom in my detolf, and the Mech Test V2 on my fireplace mantle. I'm staying with three.

None.

Sold my test stark as it did nothing for me. The only IM figure I'm keeping for the time being is monger.

As always been the case for me, Life gets in the way. So, I went and put my money's worth with the Mechanic since I have Stark's grey & black patterned tee and other slew of accessories such as leg armors, etc thus i can easily kitbash Mech Test V2 (workshop).

*selling point: Mechanic Stark has LED chest just like the body used for Mech Test V2

Almost buckled and bought 'Armour Testing' but managed to resist.. going to stick with the fully armoured figures.

I would update the poll with Chattanooga Stark but I don't see any option allowing me to do that.

Back