Which Hot toys Pred Do you prefer: Berserker or Falconer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys pred do you Prefer more: Berserker or Falconer?

• Total voters
The shorter legs were an issue for Mr. Black too, but not with all of them. Mine and Skiman's were fine. I haven't actually received Falconer, it just seems to me that most of the points you listed weren't necessarily things that everyone mentioned. Most owners seem fine with it.

Just only the loose armour and maybe the shorter leg syndrome... But the other things listed, like cheap painting are a common problem with all Falconers ....and you know what? : people are becoming too conformist, but for me, Falconer is one of the most "disppointing" figures in terms of quality and innacuracy (same body or torso than Berserker?? :slap) lately released :lecture

I look at falconer and I see Berserker with different bio and different/ cheap painting, thats all..

Edit: My Berserker has both legs at the same height too

Last edited:
^You must not like any of the AvP/Lost Predators...

You're wrong.. I love them!!

I have almost all the avp preds released: SCAR, CELTIC, CHOPPER, ASIAN EXCLUSIVE AND ELDER

They look nice with the same body because all of them has the same body in the movie :lecture

From P2: I have Regular P2, Elder and Lost..but I don't care too much about the bodies..

However, I can't believe that this happens with the newest and more advanced preds to date (and more expensive of course) :
Falconer and Berserker has a different body in the movie.. Whereas Berserker looks strong and bulky Falconer looks more skinny and sneaky.. THATS THE BIG DIFFERENCE.

They have opted for the easier and cheaper way..using the same body.. and IMO they had to be made a different and skinny torso for Falconer (at least..)

If HT decide to make the Tracker Predator, using the same whole body again.. then, I will be really pissed :gah:

Could you imagine if they made the Classic pred with the same body?? :slap (I mean berserker's body)

Last edited:
The legs are fixable. The knees are on a peg and can be pushed in too much/too little.

My Falconer came today and had a height difference in one leg. Knee peg wasn't pushed in far enough on one side.

Voila! Instant instant fix.

You're wrong.. I love them!!

I have almost all the avp preds released: SCAR, CELTIC, CHOPPER, ASIAN EXCLUSIVE AND ELDER

They have the same body because all of them has the same body in the movie :lecture

From P2: I have Regular P2, Elder and Lost..but I don't care too much about the bodies..

However, I can't believe that this happens with the newest and more advanced preds to date (and more expensive of course) :
Falconer and Berserker has a different body in the movie.. Whereas Berserker looks strong and bulky Falconer looks more skinny and sneaky.. THATS THE BIG DIFFERENCE.

They have opted for the easier and cheaper way..using the same body.. and IMO they had to be made a different and skinny torso for Falconer (at least)
If HT decide to make the Tracker Predator, and use the same whole body again.. then I will be really pissed :gah:

Could you imagine if they made the Classic pred with the same body?? :slap (I mean berserker's body)
Falconer, Mr. Black and Tracker have almost the exact same body type. Falconer sure as hell isn't "skinny"...
I'm not trying to argue with you, but you're confusing me a bit.
You know the HT AvP figures are all way too skinny right? The AvP Predators are the chubbiest Predators we've seen.

There are definitely other things worse about the figures. For example, there inaccurate heads.

If HT uses the Super Predator body on a Classic Predator i'm done with them. The Classic Predators have a completely different body texture.

Falconer, Mr. Black and Tracker have almost the exact same body type. Falconer sure as hell isn't "skinny"..

Are you sure about that???

Falconer is thiner than Mr Black that's for sure.. but not skinny

Mr Black is is supposed to be "the super predator" and his chest looks bigger than the others too

The 3 predators has different torso shapes.. check again the movie, or even the Ht box art image dude!

Yup, the innacurate headsculpt/bio and sizes/shape are the worst part..certainly

Last edited:
I would put bet they will use the same body to cut cost.Look at the hot toys change in size and shape of the berserker from the movie.I love my berserker but its not the same as the movie.

Eh, there are only small differences that I can see. Falconer's pecs look less toned/muscular than Mr. Black's.. Body is a bit skinnier.. Tracker's body is more chunky and less toned than the other two..

If i'm not looking very carefully for the differences I wouldn't notice them. Especially in the movie.

I thank you for making me look through all of my PREDATORS pictures. I now want to buy the HT Falconer again. :clap

Eh, there are only small differences that I can see. Falconer's pecs look less toned/muscular than Mr. Black's.. Body is a bit skinnier.. Tracker's body is more chunky and less toned than the other two..

If i'm not looking very carefully for the differences I wouldn't notice them. Especially in the movie.

I thank you for making me look through all of my PREDATORS pictures. I now want to buy the HT Falconer again. :clap

That small differences makes them "unique".. and not just the same predator with different bio or different skin tone/paint

That small differences makes them "unique".. and not just the same predator with different bio or different skin tone/paint
I agree, but it's just not as bad as the head/Bio sculpt on the figures IMO.
I would have been very surprised if HT used three different bodies for them, because of how similar they are.

I would have been very surprised if HT used three different bodies for them, because of how similar they are.

I'm just amazed at how noboby is complaining about the fact that Falconer's head is bigger than Berserkers. And because they share the same body, Falconer is a slightly bigger predator overall than berserker due to his larger head. In the movie, Berserker was clearly the dominant, and largest predator of all, yet hot toys makes Berserker smaller than Falconer?! Weird.

I'm just amazed at how noboby is complaining about the fact that Falconer's head is bigger than Berserkers. And because they share the same body, Falconer is a slightly bigger predator overall than berserker. In the movie, Berserker was clearly the dominant, and largest predator of all, yet hot toys makes him smaller than Falconer?! Weird.
I only have Mr. Black atm because of all the new Predator shizzle coming out.
I guess if HT's crappy excuse for Mr. Black's body shrinkage is true, then it could have had a slightly different effect on Falconer. I seem to remember some people complaining (or just stating) that one of their two (or however many) Mr. Black figures were slightly taller/shorter than another also, though. I have no idea what goes on in the factories, but i'd guess somthing was done differently causing Falconer to be a bit larger than Mr. Black.

"Because we did this, that happened differently.".. You get what i'm saying.

Not the whole body, just the torso piece, it would have been more than enough.

I expected that HT had done their homeworks shaping the small details.. but if they have'nt kept the original bio's shape, or even the prototype proportions, then.. well, you know.. :monkey1

Originally Posted by work13
I'm just amazed at how noboby is complaining about the fact that Falconer's head is bigger than Berserkers. And because they share the same body, Falconer is a slightly bigger predator overall than berserker. In the movie, Berserker was clearly the dominant, and largest predator of all, yet hot toys makes him smaller than Falconer?! Weird.

That's because the upper edges of falconer's bio are more pronounced...and yup, that means another HT innacuracy, because he is 0.5cm (or so) taller than Berserker :/

Yup. Berserker looks the largest and strongest of all of them in the movie :lecture

Last edited:
^ I totally forgot that the sculpted part of the bodies are just these sleeve thingys, now i'm kinda mad that they didn't take the time..

I only have Mr. Black atm because of all the new Predator shizzle coming out.
I guess if HT's crappy excuse for Mr. Black's body shrinkage is true, then it could have had a slightly different effect on Falconer. I seem to remember some people complaining (or just stating) that one of their two (or however many) Mr. Black figures were slightly taller/shorter than another also, though. I have no idea what goes on in the factories, but i'd guess somthing was done differently causing Falconer to be a bit larger than Mr. Black.

"Because we did this, that happened differently.".. You get what i'm saying.

yeah, I get what your saying. Just from all the pictures I've seen, Falconer looks to be the same size, if not slightly larger than berserker. I guess because they made the berserker head so small, they wanted to make up for it by making falconers head larger to be more movie acurate. This in turn resulted in falconer to be slightly larger than Berserker.

As anybody yet tried doing a custom repaint of one of these bad boys? Or at least a kitbash? Sooner or later some will pop up on here

Though I own neither of these 2 cause the only Pred I'm trying to get is the Original Predator..Berserker for me! More vicious lookin' SOB (the paint app in the HS is just amazing) and the main antagonist of the film! Plus he kick Original Predator's ass for god's sake hehe!

While I like the desgn of Falconer the best of all the "Super" Preds, if I can only own one it would be Berserker simply cause he's the main baddie so I have to give Berserker my vote (not by much though).

Back