Which Hot toys Pred Do you prefer: Berserker or Falconer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys pred do you Prefer more: Berserker or Falconer?

• Total voters

work13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am just curious to see which pred people like better. I personally prefer the Berserker pred more than falconer. I think the color scheme and paint app details , and the fact that he has a removable mask is what makes him the better pred. Falconer does comes with a pred skull and falcon, but the fact that his mask doesn't come off really kills it for me -in spite of the extra accessories he comes with. What's your take?

Last edited:
Berserker. There's nothing really "wrong" with Falconer. He has better accessories obviously than Berserker. But Berserker has a far far far nicer paint job by design. Also (eventhough its not Falconers fault that he doesnt ave a face) Berserker looks really nice without his mask. And his little leather straps that hang from parts of Berserkers armor are a nice touch.

But i really like Falconer too alot.

Berserker. There's nothing really "wrong" with Falconer. He has better accessories obviously than Berserker. But Berserker has a far far far nicer paint job by design. Also (eventhough its not Falconers fault that he doesnt ave a face) Berserker looks really nice without his mask. And his little leather straps that hang from parts of Berserkers armor are a nice touch.

:goodpost:
Falconer is nice, but I just don't like how hot toys made him the same size, if not slightly larger than Berserker.

Yeah.. I'm not seeing that in HT's figure. Looks like crap IMO.

Its not movie accurate. An im one of the few who would rather have a movie accurate one over the one we got. But its still really nice. Im not sure if you have one or not but i wasnt too keen on the photos until i got the figure in hand and i changed my mind on it. But i still Display Predators with bio's on 99% of the time because there is only p1 i think that actually looks like it should face wise but even then the figure had to be angled and head turned and tilted to make the head didnt look over sized or lacked a neck.

Berserker is just straight up Badass! although falconer has that hightech look to it if he would have a kind of AVP"ish" armor it would look sick i find..but I love the berserker for its savage and mean look.

Its not movie accurate. An im one of the few who would rather have a movie accurate one over the one we got. But its still really nice. Im not sure if you have one or not but i wasnt too keen on the photos until i got the figure in hand and i changed my mind on it. But i still Display Predators with bio's on 99% of the time because there is only p1 i think that actually looks like it should face wise but even then the figure had to be angled and head turned and tilted to make the head didnt look over sized or lacked a neck.
I have the HT Mr. Black and can't stand his head sculpt. It just makes me sick, I love the movie design though.
I agree that the figure is badass, with his Bio on.

Considering Falconer hasn't been released except in HK.....your poll = :Flush

Where is the love buddy? Com'on! there are pictures of both preds circulating all over the internet, so just vote. No need to get all hostile about it. "Can't we all just get along?" :1-1:

Last edited:
C) neither.

they both look like this guy.
goth-beetle-juice_barry-the-shrunken-head_topbmp-300x245.jpg

Back