Which Hot toys Pred Do you prefer: Berserker or Falconer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys pred do you Prefer more: Berserker or Falconer?

• Total voters
C) neither.

they both look like this guy.
goth-beetle-juice_barry-the-shrunken-head_topbmp-300x245.jpg

spa4467.jpg

... Totally

D) All of the above. Once Hot Toys releases the tracker predator I would choose him. He just looks like hes wearing a green jumpsuit with a yellow shirt.

Com'on, don't be a party pooper! Just vote :1-1:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rQqiuynMwCQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

And Falconer, easily. :rock

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rQqiuynMwCQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

And Falconer, easily. :rock

Why Falconer? Is it because of his head size? pred skull? Armor? Bio Mask?

Love the bio and the leg armor. The Falcon accessory itself is pretty cool too. Haven't received mine yet, I'm just riffing off of what I've seen in pics from Asia.

Berserker certainly :lecture

Falconer is a simple copy & paste of Berserker Body (wich does'nt mach with the original Falconer's shape) and I wonder Why HT did'nt cnange the torso sculpt?? because with the same Berserker's body It seems that falconers has taken an overdose of steroids or something :monkey1

Besides.. Falconer has many production failures:
-The armour does'nt fit properly (too loose).. and not as well as Berserker.
-The paint apps looks "toyish" specially the bio helmet and armour.
-His right leg is shorter than the left one..Why ¿¿?? :slap
-Falconers dreads are shorter than Berserker's too ..¿¿??

-The Falcon and the mechanism are cheap and ugly.. looks silly with the falcon placed :monkey4

IMO Falconers does'nt deserve the money.. I love the character in the film but this HT figure look "cheap" and innacurate (even more than Berserker)

Anyways.. even the prototype looks much better than the final version (Bio's shape & paint, dreads and better body painting)

@VALVOLINER: You realize many of those QC issues happened with Berserker as well? If yours has an issue, contact whoever sold it to you. Not all of them are like that.

@devilof76: :lol True, true.

Berserker certainly :lecture

Falconer is a simple copy & paste of Berserker Body (wich does'nt mach with the original Falconer's shape) and I wonder Why HT did'nt cnange the torso sculpt?? because with the same Berserker's body It seems that falconers has taken an overdose of steroids or something :monkey1

Besides.. Falconer has many production failures:
-The armour does'nt fit properly (too loose).. and not as well as Berserker.
-The paint apps looks "toyish" specially the bio helmet and armour.
-His right leg is shorter than the left one..Why ¿¿?? :slap-Falconers dreads are shorter than Berserker's too ..¿¿??

-The Falcon and the mechanism are cheap and ugly.. looks silly with the falcon placed :monkey4

IMO Falconers does'nt deserve the money.. I love the character in the film but this HT figure look "cheap" and innacurate (even more than Berserker)

Anyways.. even the prototype looks much better than the final version (Bio's shape & paint, dreads and better body painting)
I don't have the Falconer figure, but from what i've seen a lot of this doesn't seem true..

All HT Preds have the leg problem btw, even Mr. Black.

@VALVOLINER: You realize many of those QC issues happened with Berserker as well? If yours has an issue, contact whoever sold it to you. Not all of them are like that.

Maybe the loose armour and straps are not a common failure, but the shorter right leg syndorome, toyish paint (bio and armour) or shorter dreads are the same for all the Falconers...(check your own falconer)

Does your Falconer Bio paint apps look like this?? :(for example)

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR15.jpg

Because in all the pics i have seen until now ALL falconers look like mine.. ergo flat and"cheap"

Or dreads like these?? :
Predators_FalconerPredator_PR12.jpg

Does your figure has the same and detailed body painting?

Predators_FalconerPredator_PR17.jpg

Last edited:
for proportion falconer..
for the characters and face sculpt I choose berserker.
but cant live without those two standing on my shelf.
both will be a grail someday anyway.

The shorter legs were an issue for Mr. Black too, but not with all of them. Mine and Skiman's were fine. I haven't actually received Falconer, it just seems to me that most of the points you listed weren't necessarily things that everyone mentioned. Most owners seem fine with it.

Love the bio and the leg armor. The Falcon accessory itself is pretty cool too. Haven't received mine yet, I'm just riffing off of what I've seen in pics from Asia.

Yes arnold is quite the party pooper!:rotfl
And the Pred skull that Falconer has does look pretty cool.

The shorter legs were an issue for Mr. Black too, but not with all of them. Mine and Skiman's were fine. I haven't actually received Falconer, it just seems to me that most of the points you listed weren't necessarily things that everyone mentioned. Most owners seem fine with it.
It seems like every HT Predator I own has the leg problem.

Back