Which Hot Toys Joker to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both V.1 (iconic) and V.2 (BRJ). It is a tough call to choose just one. The iconic joker is the most recognizable of the two but BRJ has the best head sculpt plus tons of accessories. If it were my choice this is how I'd do it:

Option 1: Money no object -buy both -As stated to have the best of both worlds you need both figures.

Option 2: Conservative shopping - Buy iconic joker and BRJ sculpt from e-bay.

Option 3: Money is an issue - Buy iconic joker. This is the joker everyone knows plus at later date you can always buy BRJ head sculpt.

Ultimately it is your choice everyone else is providing opinions. We know about those opinions :D

Happy shopping!

get both of them so you can create this :

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qfEckFQkNOo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qfEckFQkNOo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I didn't realize there was such a difference in the head sculpts. Anyone got side-by-side comparison pics?

The ideal is both. The best deal is buy V1 Joker and the head on eBay. Me? Have them both (bank Robber on the way)...

:)

I didn't realize there was such a difference in the head sculpts. Anyone got side-by-side comparison pics?

headcomps.jpg

not my picture...

Unless you get a custom head for the original Joker I'm going to have to tell you to get Bank Robber Joker. I'd say get Bank Robber anyway if you were to only get one of them.

Sorry, but eventually you need to get both... You'll have the robber version with is great. However the classic V1 suit with the great V2 Head have to come together for any Fan of Ledger Joker to be honestly satisfied in my opinion...

I under stand that members here are struggling with the current economic slow down… but one day even in a couple of years or whatever you’ll need to get them both to be content.

I just received my V.1 Joker about 3 days ago, and just purchased a Bank Robber Joker head off of ebay. Is it easy to make the swap?

Back