1/6 Which Hot Toys Iron Man..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again, you guys. Appreciate the advice on Cap too!

Just got in my helmet-less Tony sculpt for the Mark VI:

View attachment 411192

And now we wait...

Is that OSK or 46/47?

My plan initially was to put my Mk46 sculpt on the Mk6, but I never did it because 1) I gave up on trying to pull the Mk6 neck out, and 2) seeing pictures of the 46/47 sculpt on the Mk6 body looked off.

The head looked big on the Mk6 body (which is weird since the 46 and 6 are roughly the same size). Also, the neck looked really long, but maybe a neck collar would help to conceal it.

Either way, I never got passed problem #1 and I didn't feel like yanking on the neck. The 46 neck was hard enough to take out and I didn't want to risk scratching any paint.

Hope to see some pictures! If it looks good it'll probably convince me to give it another try.

Because the AoU version is tiny and inferior.

Edit:

7A3024E0-1135-41BC-BF8F-E7E3958DC753.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, still 100% committed to the Mark VI. It was the right choice for IM #1 for me....but after spending some more time taking in all of the other models out there, I’m now totally gunning for Mark XLVI. Another great figure.

What the going rate for blood plasma these days? A kidney, perhaps?

My personal opinion, but Mark IV and VI are the best looking suits. And the Mark IV is coming out soon/now from Sideshow if you wanted to get that one.

Which Mark was the Avengers ( original) at the Chitauri battle ..I think the new die cast is the piece to own

I really didn't know where other to ask this question, unless I overlooked one- so I'll just drop it here.

Is the official Hot Toys Dynamic Figure stand sturdy enough to hold the diecast Iron Man figures? Particularly the Mark XLVII or Mark VI. If so, is Ebay my best bet to find one?

I really didn't know where other to ask this question, unless I overlooked one- so I'll just drop it here.

Is the official Hot Toys Dynamic Figure stand sturdy enough to hold the diecast Iron Man figures? Particularly the Mark XLVII or Mark VI. If so, is Ebay my best bet to find one?

No, they can't. The mark 45, and Mark VI DC both have stands that can support a DC figure in flight. I'm not aware of any third parties that offer one.

I think the best, most true for of IM is the mk 4, the next best suit is definitely the mark 7, the mk 7 slimmed down without the pods is also pretty good

I think the best suit(Hot Toys) for Iron-Man is Mark 3 but the damn height take it away. probably if I ever get one I will go with Mark 6(Pre Order Mark 7 because can't get mark 6 at rp)

Back