Which Hot Toys Iron Man is the most 'Iron Man'?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IV just edges out III, for me, but I like III a lot and the diecast version will be the definitive Iron Man in my collection.

hard to say, none of the HT Iron man is perfect IMO, but III diecast and IV are the closest. Mark III diecast looks good but the red is wrong and proportion still not what it should be. Mark IV is probably the best but it's way too slim, has a feminine build with long neck and really narrow shoulders. I feel if they redo Mark IV though it would probably be the best Iron man to own, they seem to have fixed a lot of previous problems with the newer releases, just too bad the newer iron man figures aren't more iconic like the older ones.

--

I really like the Mark 5 - One of the few I wish would see a Die-cast Redux.

In keeping with the question, I'd say the Mark 3 or 7.

MkII.. it would be the Mk IV (with the sunglasses and doughnut box) but the dreaded 'pink panties' means that until HT release the diecast version, it remains the MkII

Mark I 2.0 and MIII Die-Cast. Best 2 choices but I will say the Mark 2 Unleashed is very good and Mark 42 is killer. If they released a Die-Cast MII I'm all in.

Marks I, III, VI and VII for me. I also think they are the most badass suits shown in the films so far. :)

MkVII is my vote and my personal favorite. A close second would be the MkIII.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, that's rubbish!

I said Red & Gold not Red, Gold & Silver :wink1:

PD1366696186lr0.jpg

This one's close enough :lol

The mark I, the rest are made out of some kind of Gold Titanium Alloy

IFkTktH.jpg

It's whatever one is the one you like best.

I'm terrible at making my mind up on things like this. Here's the tally so far:

Mark I: 3 votes
Mark II: 2 votes
Mark III: 16 votes
Mark IV: 11 votes
Mark V: 1 vote
Mark VI: 3 votes (expected more honestly considering the grail status and high prices it commands)
Mark VII: 8 votes

Mark 45: 2 votes

III, IV and VII are the clear leaders. Got to admit I'd love a Mk IV with the RDJ head, sunglasses and donut box but have no idea what would be considered a reasonable price at this point and the paint fading thing is a bit of a worry.

Hmmm.. Definitely the MK III, IV or VII. I missed out on the MK IV. I prefer Stark heads in the helmet to full Head sculpts so I passed. I don't have a die-cast yet, and although I said I'd get the MK III in die-cast, I decided to wait for a IV (hopefully) since I have the MK III BD version. I agree with others that the MK III is a little bulky up top while the MK IV is more streamlined. MK VII is closest to proportionately believing there is actually someone inside the armor. Plus with the Mk VII you can remove silver leg thigh pieces and silver shoulder mounts making him nearly all red and gold, and if you want more gold you take off the chest side pieces. Tough call...

Any armor that appears in the Avengers movies - VI, VII, XVIII, XLIV & XLV all should be considered as the definitive IMs, because they represent IM in the team. Oh, the III as well. I guess you can count XXXIII as well given its comic book history...

I have the IV gantry version, and MK 42 diecast so far.
I think they are both great, but I like the IV better. The VII is my favorite armor and I have the stealth VII on PO, which will be my 1st VII.

I want a diecast mk VI!

Back