Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list so far is

-Thanos
-Cap
-Thor
-Iron Spider
-Rocket & Groot

Maybe:
-Iron Man (really expensive and I already have a ton of him, but it may be my last one)
-War Machine (same as Iron Man)
-Winter Soldier

I don't need another Black Panther or Dr. Strange, so il just use my originals in my Infinity War display.

So far:
Dr.Strange
Thanos
Gamora

Maybe:

Iron Spider (Curious how well the final figure will come out)
War Machine (I want to see if he has new armor in Avengers 4)
Cap (Headsculpt is a bit off, I only buy figures I feel are top notch all around)
Bucky (Already have WS from WS)

I loved Infinity War. Since I’m still rather new to collecting Hot Toys I have the following ordered.
Groot & Rocket
Thor
Iron man Mk L
Iron Spider
Doctor strange
Thanos

Would like to add a Gamora & Star Lord when they go up.

So far I’m down with the iron spider. I’m going to sell a bunch of marvel legends to see if I can get thanos and groot

Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Iron Spider, Black Widow, Bucky, Rocket & Groot, Thanos ... maaaybe War Machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far just Thor and Thanos. I'm on the fence about War Machine and Dr. Strange. I'm waiting for A4 version of Cap with the hope he's shaven and has his shield lol.

only had Thor and Dr strange preorded to start ....decided to get ironman,iron spider and cap and will he bucky once he's up still iffy on warmachine and waiting to see if we get thonos in armor for avengers 4

Thor & Groot for me. Still waiting on A4 to see if I want Thanos from IW or not.

Ordered Ironman Warmachine Iron Spider Black Panther (the neon one from BP) (IM accessory pack) on the fence about Thanos as I have the original with space throne.

I really like everything about cap from IW especially the beard but it would be my first and probably only cap figure and I don't have the funds or space for multiple figures of the same character but I hated those shields and he doesn't come with his traditional sheild at all.

Back