Which Hot Toys Infinity War figures will you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, I PO'd Iron Spider, Thor, and Black Widow. I'm kinda interested in IM Mk 50, but it's too expensive. And maybe there'll be a different BD version or something like that later...

I can wait to see what figures are released for Avengers 4. People are paying crazy prices right now because of the Infinity War hype. I'm not getting sucked into a seller's market!

Spoiler Spoiler:

You'll pay even more for avenger 4 figures, not sure why you might think it will be cheaper?

I added Captain America.

Now I have PO'd:

- THOR
- THANOS
- CAPTAIN AMERICA
- IRON SPIDER

My wallet hurts so much.

After seeing the movie, I added more.
Iron man
Iron spider
Cap
Thanos
Thor
1/4 Infinity gauntlet

I've preordered Cap, Mk50, Thor and Thanos. Maybe Iron Spider, but i want see the new ant-man before....

Only one I’m definitely not in for so far is the Rocket/Groot 2 pack. Already have Guardians 2 Rocket and not really interested in teen Groot.

Pre-ordered everything else but Widow and Hulkbuster. Still debating those two.

WINTER SOLDIER ! Although I’m starting to get worried that he’s going to get passed up by Hot Toys .

Am I the only one who wanted to see more unseen heroes/super powered beings? I mean it's the battle for the universe... and we get like... 20 heroes and most of them are from earth.

I'm thinking to pre-order

-Thor (he was awesome in IW)
-Cap (I'm waiting movie promo weapons to be revealed)
-Black Panter (solo movie version, his new suit looks fantastic but I think he's a little underrated character here)
-Doctor Strange (I missed solo movie version, I hope they make a new one for IW. Otherwise we will wait for at least 2 years)

Am I the only one who wanted to see more unseen heroes/super powered beings? I mean it's the battle for the universe... and we get like... 20 heroes and most of them are from earth.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

WINTER SOLDIER ! Although I’m starting to get worried that he’s going to get passed up by Hot Toys .

I'd be po'd since my favorite MCU character. Hoping that no announcement is re new sculpt (thought the last one could be better) and costume is complex e.g. lots of seams/stitching. They'd have to start from scratch plus dealing with arm. So IMO that'd take some time.

And I need him to go with Cap anyway. Cap, WS, BW. If they do make him suspect Bucky won't be cheap but bein' a fav of mine instant PO. Plus I liked all 3 characters' looks/costumes anyway. Bucky's was IMO such a great nod to his 1940s gear.

after seeing the movie for a second time, I think Thor, Rocket and Groot would make for a great display

I'm going to hold off on Cap and Iron Man until I see their outfits for A4

Not sure about Winter Soldier if they make him

Back