Which Hot Toys Civil War Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Civil War Figures Will You Be Adding to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Preordered: Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow

Spider-Man is a day one preorder for me. (This will be my first representation for these characters, except for Iron Man. Just got the Mark 33 a couple months ago. I plan on having 1 variant for Iron Man and Spider-Man, which is the 33 of course and whenever they do the symbiotic suit.) I'm on the fence with Bucky tho, I'll either make a custom with parts of cw and ws bucky, or just buy new sculpt, gun, and base for my ws bucky and call it a day.

This film will be my one stop shop for most of my marvel collection and then I'm done with marvel until Infinity War if anything.

Having seen the film I think I want the Mark XLVI for sure. Also probably Ant-Man, Black Panther, Falcon, Hawkeye, and Spider-Man. I'm honestly tempted to get the whole line but there are so many characters. As much as I like the look of Crossbones I'm unsure on getting him after seeing the film.

There was a thread of a 3 vs 3 figure lineup in here somewhere, and I'm damned if I can find it. Can't remember who my third member of Team Iron Man would be, but after seeing the movie, if I was to do a 3 vs 3 display it would be..

Team Cap - Cap, Bucky, Falcon. No brainer for more than one reason. Bucky is Bucky, and Falcon is Cap's bromance. He was his sidekick in Winter Soldier, and he even got a small bro role in AoU. (War Machine at least was a late addition to the final fight)

Team Iron Man - Iron Man and

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the film I may get Crossbones and yeah where is Spidey? I had no interst in him before the movie.

Preordered: Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow

Spider-Man is a day one preorder for me. (This will be my first representation for these characters, except for Iron Man. Just got the Mark 33 a couple months ago. I plan on having 1 variant for Iron Man and Spider-Man, which is the 33 of course and whenever they do the symbiotic suit.) I'm on the fence with Bucky tho, I'll either make a custom with parts of cw and ws bucky, or just buy new sculpt, gun, and base for my ws bucky and call it a day.

This film will be my one stop shop for most of my marvel collection and then I'm done with marvel until Infinity War if anything.
PO'd Bucky, C1V1LWAR worked on him

So far I have promo cap and I just ordered winter soldier today. Very tempted to get all of team cap. Falcon, Scarlett, Ant-Man. Tempted to get the Mark 46, War Machine and if Spidey went up I would be very tempted to hit the order button right away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

There was a thread of a 3 vs 3 figure lineup in here somewhere, and I'm damned if I can find it. Can't remember who my third member of Team Iron Man would be, but after seeing the movie, if I was to do a 3 vs 3 display it would be..

Team Cap - Cap, Bucky, Falcon. No brainer for more than one reason. Bucky is Bucky, and Falcon is Cap's bromance. He was his sidekick in Winter Soldier, and he even got a small bro role in AoU. (War Machine at least was a late addition to the final fight)

Team Iron Man - Iron Man and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After watching the movie I may get Cap, Bucky and Iron Man. I enjoyed BP and Spidey but will probably wait and see what they look like in their own films. I'm unsure about Wanda and Black Widow (this was my favorite performance by her in any of the films)

Definitely passing on Hawkeye, Falcon, Ant Man, Vision, War Machine and Crossbones.

Finally decided today.

Captain America
Iron Man MK 46
Black Widow
Black Panther

and a very small possibility of Hawkeye.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Alright, having seen the movie twice now, i'm definitely getting:

Steve
Bucky
Clint
Wanda
Natasha
Crossbones

and as much as I LOVED. LOVED T'Challa in this film, the prototype suit still just doesn't look right to me. It still needs that texture it had in the film. I'm sure HT can nail it. Spidey, i'm definitely passing on until we see what he's got going in Homecoming....yeah i'm gonna be on of those "i'll wait till the next film" things but I can totally pass on a Spidey right now. Same goes with Scott. I'm sure he's gonna get a new suit in his next film along with Hope.

Definitely passing on Vision, though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe a pararescue vs pilot thing? Especially as one is a reasonably high ranked officer..

I agree i hate that material ht is using for BP. cheap toy leather look.

but ht has more than once changed material drastically from protos, especially for their spider-men.

bp looked the best fighting. he's got some moves.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My precise sentiments as well.

Looking at a maybe iron man and cap. This is the best I've seen Tony/Iron man.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back