Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's go with villains. Or maybe we can throw in antiheroes as well.

First one that popped into my head was this guy:

902075-megatron-012.jpg

Do you think they'll make a damaged version & an undamaged version of Ultron or just give him some swap out parts like they do with the Iron Man suits?

I have a feeling there'll be at least two Ultrons, maybe three. So a separate BD version would be egregiously double-dipping (or would that be triple- or quadruple-dipping), even for HT. That being said....

The battle damaged version I saw in the trailer for the film looked significantly damaged to maybe warrant at least 2 figures but I wasn't sure if it was just how I saw it or not..., hence why I thought I'd ask. :) I'd probably prefer an undamaged one myself but it depends on how the damaged version looks really, I'm also hoping they'll make it in the diecast materials too.

Do you think they'll make a damaged version & an undamaged version of Ultron or just give him some swap out parts like they do with the Iron Man suits?

Based on their track record you're looking at swap out parts. Other than Arnie Terminators they haven't offered second bd versions of villains, at least none I can think of.

What could there be new about Hulk in AOU? Darker pants? Why would you want another Hulk? If you already have one.

Well the new Hulk pants have an Avengers logo as well as some stripes on each leg. But I assume that people would get a new Hulk if they fixed his size, had a different, maybe better headsculpt, etc. The only reason as I would get a new Hulk is if they fixed his proportions.

I don't own it, but the Avengers Hulk looks to be a fine figure. Though it could have better proportions, a lower, more hunched-over stance and a new head sculpt.

In order of most wanted (probably)
- Iron Man (don't have one yet)
- Captain America (don't have one yet)
- Ultron
- Vision
- Thor (if he's an upgrade over TDW)
- Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver

Don't think I will be adding Hulk, Black Widow or Hawkeye to my collection.

I only voted on the characters I skipped from the first movie. However, if Cap and Iron Man are significant enough differences I'll buy them too. Thor I'm all set with and I have no desire for Black Widow. I do like the new Hawkeye suit though so I'll probably get him.

Back