Which headsculpt would you like to see in 2011(Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which headsculpt would you like in 2011(Poll)

• Total voters
I would love to see you do Daniel Craig. Sure there are at least a dozen sculpts of him and another dozen amateur level sculpts, and I think you could do a sculpt that everyone would say, "FINALLY".

Plus Daniel Craig looks pretty much the same in every movie so the sculpt can be used that way too.

I would love to see you do Daniel Craig. Sure there are at least a dozen sculpts of him and another dozen amateur level sculpts, and I think you could do a sculpt that everyone would say, "FINALLY".

Plus Daniel Craig looks pretty much the same in every movie so the sculpt can be used that way too.

While I personally have no interest (unless he's cast in a Batman movie:lol)

But I agree with this 100% - I have yet to see a definitive Craig sculpt, and this would be it for all my money

To be honest not really interested in any of the choices... not that I don't think your version would be tops, but all of them have been covered at least once or twice (or 20+ times in the case of Craig) elsewhere.

I'd love to see something that no one is doing, what that is... I can't really say. I will now leave as I have contributed nothing to the thread :lol

Agreed.
Adam is undeniably a talented sculptor, but these sculpts have all been done to death. Why not choose, Arnold, Sly or Ford.
No offense as I know many fans want to complete batman sets and the like.
I'd rather see classic characters that could be used in many genres.
Actors like
William Smith [not the rapper, the 70's tough guy]
Aldo Ray
Michael Ironside
Jack Palance
Christopher George
These are just off the top of my head and just examples of actors who could be displayed as sci-fi, military, western.....

Most likely cuz I take it Adam sculpts for his own pleasure first and foremost, us being into the characters he does is just a bonus

But I'll let Adam clarify

Most likely cuz I take it Adam sculpts for his own pleasure first and foremost, us being into the characters he does is just a bonus

No, I get that.
If I could sculpt like him or Trevor or some of these other guys I don't think there'd be a head that wasn't done. I can't get enough diversity.

Agreed.
Adam is undeniably a talented sculptor, but these sculpts have all been done to death. Why not choose, Arnold, Sly or Ford.
No offense as I know many fans want to complete batman sets and the like.
I'd rather see classic characters that could be used in many genres.
Actors like
William Smith [not the rapper, the 70's tough guy]
Aldo Ray
Michael Ironside
Jack Palance
Christopher George
These are just off the top of my head and just examples of actors who could be displayed as sci-fi, military, western.....

Because Adam is a human being that likes money. Plenty of Arnold, Sly, and Ford already as well, just as many as Batman, and Adam is doing an Indy.

But as awesome as say Michael Ironside is, if you started an interest thread you may make it to 10. Maybe.

Bruce Wayne on the other hand, and Batman, is in demand right now and will be at least until Nolan walks away, and he can and has sold 100 of Bruce very quickly. Adam is just as busy as anyone, this isn't his job it's his hobby. So in his limited free time, why not make the most from his talent.

Because Adam is a human being that likes money. Plenty of Arnold, Sly, and Ford already as well, just as many as Batman, and Adam is doing an Indy.

But as awesome as say Michael Ironside is, if you started an interest thread you may make it to 10. Maybe.

Bruce Wayne on the other hand, and Batman, is in demand right now and will be at least until Nolan walks away, and he can and has sold 100 of Bruce very quickly. Adam is just as busy as anyone, this isn't his job it's his hobby. So in his limited free time, why not make the most from his talent.

Confusing, but, like intothevoid, thats up to Adam.
As for the onslaught of repetitive characters?
I have a few Arnolds, a couple of Slys, but how many Rambos, Indys and Batman can you have?
Once you have Batman, well... you have Batman. You can't put him in a soldier uniform and have him in a WWII scene, he's not riding a horse in a western....
The guys I mentioned, again just off the top of my head, were only examples of sculpts that would be recognized and fit into many genres.
Agreeably, Adam's time is his own to use as he sees fit, not for you or i to decide. While you may not be interested in buying, sifght unseen the sculpts of those I mentioned, I, unfortunately, have no interest in the choices mentioned as I have almost all already.
Good luck with the poll Adam. I hope you will consider some wider variety someday. Your work is very good and I should like to one day add some to my collection.

I would like to see a Tony Stark head sculpt that will go with the Battle damaged suit for just incase Hot toys brings out an Iron Monger

I know that there are some good sculpts are coming from this line through Headplay and Daniel (sunohc), but what about a Matrix line from Adam? Morpheus is no need i think, but a Neo, Agent Smith, Trinity, etc?

With Adams heads, there would be really no need for begging Hot Toys to do something.

A Daniel Craig head would just be perfect for me. My most wanted head by the best sculptor around? Yes please!

I know people argue there is already heads of Daniel Craig and other characters available, but i'd argue that if none of them are any good, bring it on!

Oldman so I can make a Gordon, FINALLY!

I don't make a lot of bashes or customs,....hell I haven't made/ attempted even one! However, if someone pulled off a great Gordon I would honestly be game for purchasing it (painted) and put one together. Simple enough that even I could handle it and it could look great.

Back