Which headsculpt would you like to see in 2011(Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which headsculpt would you like in 2011(Poll)

• Total voters

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, here are a few heads I have in mind in 2011. I would like to know your opinion. Since I'm still busy with school, I might ended up doing just 1-3 sculpts. They will be available. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
Re: Which headsculpt would you like in 2011(Poll)

Do you mean existing pieces you have done to go into production? Or new pieces Adam?

There are no images/choices above. :(

Do you mean existing pieces you have done to go into production? Or new pieces Adam?

There are no images/choices above. :(

Poll fixed...Gee, that took me a while to figure out.

Cool. :D

Interesting choices bud, would love to see a Downey Jr IM from you myself.

Sent you a couple of e-mails too, please reply when you get a chance.

:duff:

To be honest not really interested in any of the choices... not that I don't think your version would be tops, but all of them have been covered at least once or twice (or 20+ times in the case of Craig) elsewhere.

I'd love to see something that no one is doing, what that is... I can't really say. I will now leave as I have contributed nothing to the thread :lol

Daniel Craig!

Yes he's been done to death, but I don't think there has been any great sculpt released yet. I have the Loading Toys one which is decent but I would love a better one someday. Is this expected in the latter half of 2011? We all need to build up our funds I'm sure.

Last edited:
To be honest not really interested in any of the choices... not that I don't think your version would be tops, but all of them have been covered at least once or twice (or 20+ times in the case of Craig) elsewhere.

I'd love to see something that no one is doing, what that is... I can't really say. I will now leave as I have contributed nothing to the thread :lol

I agree. All have been done by multiple people on here.

I would like to see a nice acurate Snake Plissken sculpt. The one that was recently done looked nothing like Russell.

I agree. All have been done by multiple people on here.

I would like to see a nice acurate Snake Plissken sculpt. The one that was recently done looked nothing like Russell.

:dunno Doesn't really matter if they've been done before when you KNOW Adam's version will be the end all be all of any of the proposed characters in 1/6.

:dunno Doesn't really matter if they've been done before when you KNOW Adam's version will be the end all be all of any of the proposed characters in 1/6.

this is a pretty bold statement

not taking anything away from adam hes a fine sculptor but im sure he would disagree with this statement himself...

You may find it a bold statement but until I see better I will stick with it. I know some of these characters have really superb sculpts already available - but I do believe Adam is a cut above.

Just take these for example:

d7bfbeb6c4bf714fad15797ad6a7bc81-d36ljry.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Based on:

641batman_begins.jpg

Or

5162750476_42f56122e2_z.jpg

main reference picture:

5162237935_3145e65654.jpg

Detail shot:

5169181037_f88ab3f8d8_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Or this:

ledgercop.jpg

large_739.jpg
[/QUOTE]

im in no way disputing his skills .... not in the least...

just think its a silly statement...and kind of an insult to other sculptors that frequent here IMHO :)

Back