Which Gentle Giant mini bust of the Hobbit,we wanna see next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted the Azog bust so I jumped on this deal using my $30 coupon. I'll sell the Galdalf bust when I get it. Total was around $72 shipped for both.

I agree that this line is fading fast as most Gentle Giant lines outside of SW eventually seem to. I think no chance of all the remaining dwarves getting made or there being much expansion.

Not a bad deal. The Gandalf bust is alright but the Azog bust is pretty sweet as is their Goblin King bust.

After the disappointing display of Hobbit busts at SDCC14 (tucked into an obscure corner of their display area BTW), am reading the writing on the wall....GG will again abandon a line in midstream. Sooner than later. IF they do any more, I expect no more than 1-2 pieces. And who knows what those geniuses will think will be profitable enough? They've proven time and again that profit is more important than customer satisfaction or loyalty. They quit listening to their customers years ago, so doing a "wish list" is a pointless pursuit.

Back