Statue Gentle Giant - Adult Ahsoka Tano mini-bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I have a bad feeling they are making more than 750.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can't wait for this bust.

Now only if SS would hurry up with a PF.

I've sadly had to cancel my order.

I got the email today about them charging cards for tomorrow, and it was probably the worst timed email I've ever gotten.

Without going into too much detail, I'v had some family medical emergency stuff unexpectdely happen earlier this week, and there was just no way I was going to be able to afford her due to this unexpected stuff that happened earlier this week.

Not the end of the world, these are luxuries after all lol. I'm glad I at least got to vote in the contest with everyone for adult Ahsoka to be made at all!

Congrats to all those who are getting her! Please post pics in here for me!!!

I've sadly had to cancel my order.

I got the email today about them charging cards for tomorrow, and it was probably the worst timed email I've ever gotten.

Without going into too much detail, I'v had some family medical emergency stuff unexpectdely happen earlier this week, and there was just no way I was going to be able to afford her due to this unexpected stuff that happened earlier this week.

Not the end of the world, these are luxuries after all lol. I'm glad I at least got to vote in the contest with everyone for adult Ahsoka to be made at all!

Congrats to all those who are getting her! Please post pics in here for me!!!

Sorry to hear that, hopefully some are still available when you get the appropriate funds.

She is awesome.
da30a18b22d93ef2cdf65e4774efb062.jpg
5a6dc7762f6602ecd3749abfdd1ef25e.jpg
8fb6c8c38a2287a04402249d1b5ebaf5.jpg
8feb6f62f29bdc5db0cce7c3cc089b3e.jpg
5389425f924f29ef9ff8c18d29698f10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lol for a second I thought I saw our full size version of her :lol

congrats!

She looks amazing

Been a long time since I was this excited for a Gentle Giant piece.

Back