Statue Gentle Giant - Adult Ahsoka Tano mini-bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entertainment Earth just sold out of her this morning. I guess it wasn’t a bad idea for me to pick up an extra one.

Now starting to sell out at retail sites, Mike at Razors and BBTS are pre sold out.

Insane, you don't see this anymore.

Agreed, it's been awhile since I've seen a collectible sell out so fast.

Entertainment Earth just sold out of her this morning. I guess it wasn’t a bad idea for me to pick up an extra one.

Congrats! :duff

Only 700-750 made, plus a character that was almost begged to be made. Congtats to all who got her! Still chapped GG’s site glitched last year with Revan.

The bust was finally made available for preorder from Popcultcha (Australia) yesterday.

I thought I would never be able to get this Gentle Giant bust, after selling out at US retailers.

When it comes out in 2 years there'll be plenty to find.

I doubt it. This is going to be a tough (or very expensive) get and GG isn't EFX so this will be out pretty close to announced time. I'd say the $200 from PC is better than what the ebay prices will be.

Last edited:
I doubt it. This is going to be a tough (or very expensive) get and GG isn't EFX so this will be out pretty close to announced time. I'd say the $200 from PC is better than what the ebay prices will be.

Agreed.

I'm sure they'll have a few in stock with a few major online retailers when it is officially released but this isn't a bust you should wait around for, this is the first high end Ahsoka collectible. It won't be on the market for long.

Keep in mind that it’s $200 AUD including GST at Popcultcha. So for anyone in the US who buys it through them, it’ll be about $130 USD plus shipping (200/1.1*0.72).

I'll be sure to come back here and show you mine when it comes.

So now we know why it sold out so fast on the GG website... they were holding a LOT for retailers.

When it comes out in 2 years there'll be plenty to find.

My mistake, it looks like I should've said less than 2 weeks. :wink1:

I'll be sure to come back here and show you mine when it comes.

Well, that didn't take long. Pre-ordered it from Amazon.

Man, that was sooo tough to get one. It's almost as if I knew what I was talkin' about... :lol

with LE 750 how is it amazon has these for pre order?

Back