Which Darth Vader do you want next!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Darth Vader do you want next?????

• "Your powers are weak old man...You should not have come back!"

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • "No, Luke, I am your father!"

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • "There is no conflict!"

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • "NNNNnnnnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters
Empire Strikes Back...'Nuff Said. :vader

Word.:D

I'm really surprised how many people voted Empire. I had really expected a lot of Jedi votes. I hope SSCs has the reveal helmet, but even just the dome would be cool for the Empire version. Either way I look forward to seeing whhat the next several days bring.

It's funny how you have so many ESB fanatics who don't like the rest SW at all.

ESB as it's my favourite but I'd be happy with any 14" Darth that'll tower over the other 1/6 in the SW SS line.

The changes were relatively minor, especially between ESB and ROTJ. The most obvious difference is between ANH and the rest;the robe lies over the armor, the mask and helmet are larger, with a more pronounced 'widow's peak',and the chest box details are different. The ROTS suit is also unique in that the mask is symmetrical and has a longer neck that rides inside the collar of the armor(this is what allows him to fold his arms, at the expense of most head movement). This version has different shoulder bells than the others, and (yet again) it's own details on the chest box.Each has it's own advantages and disadvantages for the wearer; my suit is sort of a composite Empire-Jedi version, though I have a 'New Hope' mask. A friend of mine has the 'Sith" suit, and rather envies my head mobility...PS

I'll post pix when I take some new ones...

Well tomorrow night there will be alot of disappointed people or a lot of happy people.

I personally think we are going to get a few other things from ANH.

Back