Which Batmobile is the coolest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batmobile is the coolest?

• 1966 Batman TV Series Lincoln Futura

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • 1989 Batman Impala

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • 1992 Batman:The Animated Series

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 1995 Batman Forever

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 1997 Batman & Robin

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 2005 Batman Begins Tumbler

Votes: 18 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
89 all the way for me. I like the tumbler but the 89 Batmobile will always be what I picture when someone mentions it. That car was smooth and had cool gadgets, which is what I would expect on the Batmobile.

Speaking of the 1989 Batmobile, it toured Australia in September in '89 and yours truly went down to check it out...I was 18 at the time....jeez, where does the time go???

scan.jpg

darth dyp**** said:
Speaking of the 1989 Batmobile, it toured Australia in September in '89 and yours truly went down to check it out...I was 18 at the time....jeez, where does the time go???
I believe it was also in residence at Movie World on the Gold Coast until it was replaced by one of the later models.

I voted for the '89 version. The 2005 model was a close second, but Keaton's is more Batlike.

I'm a huge fan of the '89 Batman movie so the Keaton's batmobile is my favorite with the '60's version a close second. I don't much care for the tumbler.

I love'em all...except for that tumbler. Thats no Batmobile. I hate it.

Probably be between the top 3 though, that would be my fav.

I voted for the Animated although the '89 movie will probably always be my favorite. Actually now I'm not sure why I voted for the Animated one, but most likely because I love that cartoon so much. It had the darkness of Batman but enough sense, comedy, and action to stil be a kids show. Plus the stories were great.

The "Impala" is one of the toys I always wanted as a kid. The thing just looked damn cool,. All the other film Batmobiles since have fallen short of it, and the Bat-Tank (tumbler) just fell off. It would''ve worked...Had it been in DKR.

The 89 Batmobile and the Animated Batmobile are cool but I prefer the Tumbler even with the stupid motorized prone seat position. I still can't figure out why you would want a car seat to do that.

dekadentdave said:
The Kenner one from the Dark Knight collection is cooler.

Yes it is! Especially since it has a roof.:lol But I've got a weakness for this one since it was the first one out after the movie and I actually bought it at Service Merchandise in '89.

carbo-fation said:
Where's this from, Toe? I don't recall ever seeing this.

'89 for me as well! Best looking of all the cars.

30587348.jpg

That's from the new movie! There was an article about it in the paper here. It's gonna be SWEET!

I voted Batman Forever. The fins on the top are a bit superfluous, but I love the blue/aqua lights around the engine shinging through, I really like that color, so crusing down the street with those glowing would be fun. If not for those, I would deffinately go with the '89 Batmobile, I don't know who designed it, but I think they really nailed what a Batmobile should look like.

Back