Action Figure Which 1/6 Arnold has the best likeness?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
For right now, I'll go with DX13. Which could be subject to change when Matrix comes out.

I always felt and still do that the Tech Noir T-800 had the best Arnie likeness, so disappointed that I missed out on it

Can't argue that it's not a contender, it's my favorite right next to the DX13.

You voted the wrong Terminator though :lol :slap

What is with all the ****ing polls lately? Jesus Christ!

n0P8AFo.jpg

But you still voted :wave :lol

I hope so. I think the hair just needs to be tweaked. I doubt the head will be thinned at all, but Arnold's face is definitely there.

Weird about DX13...

I've always considered that one and Dutch as the weakest.. Guess likenss is in the eye of the beholder...:dunno

A truly great likeness shouldn't be.

DX13 though - the battle damaged T2 version. You sure you're not thinking of DX10? Just it's strange to see anyone say DX13 is the weakest...

Damn, I didn't realize that matrix was in the poll
I do think it's on par or better than the dx 13 but won't know for sure until it's in hand

Toss up between DX 13 and Commando.

Hate to be "that guy" but I do wonder if those are the best only because the likeness is obscured with wounds, robotic components and war paint. It sort of makes his features passable and elevates the likeness a bit because it involves areas on his face that don't have to be nailed 100%. The damage or black streaks sort of mask it overall, you know?

Damn, you caved, Snake! :lol

Well, I don't care about all the DX13's fair weather friends, this cat is sticking with the best production sculpt.

Matrix shouldn't even be on this list considering how many proto pics were spot on and changed once in hand. You shouldn't compare in hand stuff with protos...ever.

The fully BD DX13 head has the best likeness released so far I reckon, granted it's only half a face

Back