Which 1/4 scale Batman will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1/4 scale Batman will you get?

• Total voters
I actually like the smallness of 1/6 figures, I love appreciating details on a small scale if that makes sense

A really well done accurate 1/6 figure always impresses me more than a life size Madame Taussads piece for example - it seems to me getting the details right in smaller scale is more challenging

Anyway if I had unlimited space and budget I'd get both the Batman figures but not the joker because I really don't like the look of it at all

As of right now I think I'm saving my money for building out my 1/6 collection as per Plan A

Hot Toys, no question for me. Don't like the HS on the EB figure, and the contrast in colour between the cowl and suit is quite jarring, TBH. Plus, I see no point in buying the EB figure as I'm sure HT will come out with a 1/4 Original Costume, anyway.

went to HK anicon today, both HS are crap....Hottoys one has better paint than EB. i ended up pre-ordering HT because it comes with better accessories, has PERS and the batman cowl. EB batman begins figure looks ok but there is just something not quite right about the cowl..may be the eyes...

No interest in 1:4 scale here. But I'd prefer the Hot Toys if someone put a gun to my head.

besides the hs, i think the accessories are things that we need to look at when making the decision.

Got o say after seeing the those pics on page 62 on the EB thread with the open mouth, the eyes and the cowl, my money going to EB. Was not even going to bother with 1/4 scale but wow that is pure Bale under that cowl. Serously not impressed with the HTs version at that scale still no Bale under that cowl. The cowl is still not right, the eyes and mouth still could be anyone, an this is after 4 attempts with the Bale Cowl for the TDK suit.

I like, but as a statue collector I'm worried about a few things.

Although poseable figures, odds are you can do that much with it, especially trying to pose it in that suit, which looks restricting.

Even if you can pose it well, will it stay and not fall over, being this size? How heavy is the base to support the weight?

I feel you are pretty much going to be stuck with stiff looking static hero poses just standing there, as if he's posing for the camera.

I don't like the little smile of the HT figure. I like the little bit of open mouth, which he does alot in the movie as Batman.

I'm worried about the material used, and whether over time it will detiorate, compared to let's say the Batman PF.

I'm worred about the price being way too high for these things.
I'm in it for the scale. I love the presence of 1/4 scale. Overall I feel I'm better off sticking to solid statues.

Although I do like both, I probably will not get either one, based on all this.

I love the Begins suit over the TDK/TDKR suit but the added displays including the masks feels like an "ultimate" Batman display to me, feels like I could get this one and definitively have a Nolan display even though the first film's suit is different. So for me if I were getting one it'd be HT.

Why not buy the EB, and get those HT masks and stand later when they are parted on eBay.

HT, of course. When I look at the screenshots of HT, I feel like I'm looking to the movie's screenshots. EB's screenshots reminds that it's just a statue. And I love the TDK suit way more than BB suit.

When it comes to resemblance, HT owns EB with much more talented artist IMO, just look at their Godfather/Corleone figures...

Back