Which 1/4 scale Batman will you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1/4 scale Batman will you get?

• Total voters

Mamba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok I love 1/4 scale and I love Batman :)

I just want one, but which one? Both look pretty good.

I am just wondering which one will you get?

Poll is coming.

HT version for me. Comes with a lot more stuff, and I hate the contrast of the suit and cowl of the EB version. The bale sculpt, while not miles better, is still obviously better on the HT version too. With the HT version, you get the clown mask, so you don't have to get the Ex Joker from EB too.

Yeah I kind of leaning toward HT too right now.

Do they both have the same price? $400?

Both, assuming there are no QC issues.

If I had to choose one it'd be Hot Toys, though. And that's saying a lot as I prefer the Begins suit over the TDK suit.

I will buy the Enterbay version of Batman Begisn, because the head is way cooler and alike to christian bale.

Both, assuming there are no QC issues.

If I had to choose one it'd be Hot Toys, though. And that's saying a lot as I prefer the Begins suit over the TDK suit.
Out of curiosity, why is that? I'm also hoping to get both if I can swing it when they are released, but if I had to choose one it is a no brainer with Enterbay because I am such a big fan of the suit.

I like both suits equally.

Oc suit because it's more to Batman as a brooding hunter and shadowy figure.

Tdkr suits because it's a really good innovation and spin for the new generation. Linda Hemming (I think that's her name) whom did all the costume design, is a genius.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Both is tempting, I would like to put the Enterbay Headsculpt into the Hot Toys Body ! ;)

If anything, I'll only be able to get one and it will be the Enterbay version. Love the Bale sculpt and the Cowl sculpts. Also, EB's doesn't feel like just an upscaled version a 1/6 figure

I'm actually waiting for Batman Returns.
But I might be interested in Enterbay's Batman Begins. I think Hot Toys Batman both the 1:4 and DX12 looks off. I think it's really accurate to the on screen look but the head just looks really different to me. Probably it's the way they pose him.

Back