Premium Format Where's the Terminator 1 Premium Format thread ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has been moved ? When I click on it says:

"Webb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Bummer, some many cool pics in there...:slap

The thread is getting cleaned right now.

Obviously was moved to the moder's section for "cleaning".
Also I don't think that it'll back very soon bcoz people need to take some time and think about their behavior :lol

Obviously was moved to the moder's section for "cleaning".
Also I don't think that it'll back very soon bcoz people need to take some time and think about their behavior :lol

:exactly: :goodpost:

I don't think these so called persons understand that they are making it rather unpleasant and ruining it for other people.

I just don't understand! :dunno

The T1 PF thread is closed until further notice.

Riddick...that's a BINGO! People need to think about what they say to others. If you wouldn't say something to someone face to face, then you shouldn't write it here.

Question answered. Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back