where to get comic con exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ortiz344

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what sites are selling the con exclusives for retail now that the show is over?
Please post links

in the past hasbrotoyshop has but they havent posted anything yet

try ebay

have you think about that ?

if you are wondering for the low price.... well there's no low prices

the point is to avoid ebay because many retailers actually give non attendees a shot.

I can pay double retail on ebay in a few months if im still looking...

thanks for the replies, GG up for the abortion that is 'Premier guild membership' not sure if they will be made available to the public yet...

Most of the exclusives WONT be sold anywhere but SDCC, by the retailer. You can try eBay, but it will be a scalper's paradise.

thanks for the replies, GG up for the abortion that is 'Premier guild membership' not sure if they will be made available to the public yet...

Yea, the GG membership stuff I gave up on a LONG time ago

th_compsmack.gif

why so many harsh responses? in years past there have been numorous places to purshase items after the con.

why so many harsh responses? in years past there have been numorous places to purshase items after the con.
thanks
im like WTF?
I live on the east coast, its not like it wouldnt cost me less than a grand for flight/tix/room and exclusives.
Its not like I can just hop in a car and drive and hour and be there, a shame the nycomic con is nothing compared to this...

maybe there are a lot of west coast snobs on this board that think they are 'entitled' perhaps? No need to be that way...

thanks
im like WTF?
I live on the east coast, its not like it wouldnt cost me less than a grand for flight/tix/room and exclusives.
Its not like I can just hop in a car and drive and hour and be there, a shame the nycomic con is nothing compared to this...

maybe there are a lot of west coast snobs on this board that think they are 'entitled' perhaps? No need to be that way...

just check the companies website. Or you can wait out the hype and prices should drop off on some items. Theres some things you just won't be able to get unless you have a exibitor badge and can get in like a hour early (HP stuff mostly).

GG, I think on Sunday they still had leftovers of most of their stuff.

as a non attendee, i dont expect to have access to ultra limited stuff, its the higher , over 1k edition items i should have access to is my issue.
I got a bunch of the hasbro stuff, and neca, i want the gg stuff right now (and anything else interesting i can find...)

i managed to grab 2 sideshow mousers, a hasbro transformers blaster, koto white phoenix, dc direct white lantern sinestro & black lantern hal jordan. considering throwing them on the bay if no one is interested in them.

thanks
im like WTF?

WEST SIDE!

Actually I live in PA. East Coast snob here. :rock

And chill we just joking. :duff

did you go to the con , im curious what ballpark it cost you for the trip?

Went last year. The plane ticket is the biggest expense if your smart. I think my ticket was around $475. I stayed with fellow board members. That's your best bet. Find a group and all pitch in if money is tight.

As for expenses? I think I spent about $700 to $800 on food and drink and such and a few small items at the con. Keep in mind that I ate and drank WELL. :lol

Back