Where to buy Hot Toys from Hong Kong?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennypenny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll be going to Hong Kong late August. Can anyone tell me where in Hong Kong I can buy Hot Toys 1/6 scale action figures? I assume they will be cheaper than in the UK.

Check out this article/ website

Toy Shopping in Hong Kong

It gives you the information that you need to know although it is a little out-of-date.

Essentially as I mentioned in another post, it would unusual for you to be able to buy anything that is popular or in demand from either Secret Base or Toy Hunters. Those shops are mainly venues where you can go and see the figures out on display and for Hong Kong collectors to pick up their pre-ordered figures. By all means go check them out - Secret Base is pretty cool. You will likely have more luck at the toy shops buying from what I would regard as re-sellers. Since the prices are cheaper in Hong Kong, even slightly inflated re-seller prices are cheaper than we can get over here. Be careful though, Hong Kong traders aren't particularly friendly or helpful (especially if you are not Chinese!!) and even two people from the same shop may offer you a different price for the same figure. Plus, returns for faulty goods are generally not accepted so check your figure carefully. Good luck!

Check out this article/ website

Toy Shopping in Hong Kong

It gives you the infirmation that you need to know although it is a little out-of-date.

Essentially as I mentioned in another post, it would unusual for you to be able to buy anything that is popular or in demand from either Secret Base or Toy Hunters. Those shops are mainly venues where you can go and see the figures out on display and for Hong Kong collectors to pick up their pre-ordered figures. By all means go check them out - Secret Base is pretty cool. You will likely have more luck at the toy shops buying from what I would regard as re-sellers. Since the prices are cheaper in Hong Kong, even slightly inflated re-seller prices are cheaper than we can get over here. Be careful though, Hong Kong traders aren't particularly friendly or helpful (especially if you are not Chinese!!) and even two people from the same shop may offer you a different price for the same figure. Plus, returns for faulty goods are generally not accepted so check your figure carefully. Good luck!

Thank you. The link is very useful.

Hi hennypenny,
I was in Hong Kong last week. I got lucky at Toy Hunters - there was a bunch of Hot Toys Iron Man figures, MkXVII, Iron Patriot, Igor, Silver Centurion and a few others, I think. A few Predators also, but be careful because I was sold a damaged Elder Predator which I exchanged, after a bit of a debate. They open at 1:30 pm until 9:00 pm. In's Point looked good, but I was there too early and nothing was open. You need to go after 5pm, I've learned. The link that Ipodimusprime provided pretty much has it all covered. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Happy hunting. Please let us know how you get on there.

Hi hennypenny,
I was in Hong Kong last week. I got lucky at Toy Hunters - there was a bunch of Hot Toys Iron Man figures, MkXVII, Iron Patriot, Igor, Silver Centurion and a few others, I think. A few Predators also, but be careful because I was sold a damaged Elder Predator which I exchanged, after a bit of a debate. They open at 1:30 pm until 9:00 pm. In's Point looked good, but I was there too early and nothing was open. You need to go after 5pm, I've learned. The link that Ipodimusprime provided pretty much has it all covered. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Happy hunting. Please let us know how you get on there.
I want to buy the Batman Armoury. Did you see any and what price?

I think I did see the Armoury, but I don't remember where and I didn't ask the price, I'm afraid. It may have been in Toy Hunters, but I can't be sure. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
I only visited a few of places due to time constraints - Richmond Shopping Arcade, CTMA Centre and In's Point on my last day before heading off to the airport.

Back