Where the #$%@ is my Hobbit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the claws really came out on this one---

2 whole pages worth....

:monkey2

This is definately the first time I've ever been picked on by a guy with the title "Darth".

I still want my #$%@ing Hobbit though...

Watch it... or the Darths might cluster.:vader:vader

If he had asked, 'Does anyone know an estimated ship date for the Hobbits?', I don't think anyone would've minded. But you ask 'Where the ^^^^ is my Hobbit?', and you're gonna step on some toes. Just asking for a little tact before one starts crying about being treated unfairly :rolleyes:

It was actually intended to be sarcastic---I would certainly hope my world doesn't revolve around the arrival of an 8" midget w/ hairy feet.

But I was quickly dashed by the forum police, though it has proven to be an interesting thread

Hobbits:emperor

It was actually intended to be sarcastic---I would certainly hope my world doesn't revolve around the arrival of an 8" midget w/ hairy feet.

But I was quickly dashed by the forum police, though it has proven to be an interesting thread

Hobbits:emperor

Hey I like this guy. He's got balls! :D

It's all good. Just one of my favorite movies. Actually, I think I want to watch it today :D

Have you picked up any of the Kevin Smith CLERKS comic books?... I got them in a complete hardcover version and there's some good stuff in there if you're a fan (as I am as well).:D

Back