Where the #$%@ is my Hobbit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't you like to know. :banana So in other news.. anyone ever have about an inch thick area of "red eye"? I have one now and it's quite creepy. Apparently some of the weaker students here don't like to look me in the eye because of it. :lol

I once fractured my eye orbital and bleed into my eye and I had a Sith eye for like 2 weeks....it was AWESOME

Wow the claws really came out on this one---

2 whole pages worth....

:monkey2

This is definately the first time I've ever been picked on by a guy with the title "Darth".

I still want my #$%@ing Hobbit though...

You keep asking questions like this and it won't be the last :D

Man you dudes are harsh! Can't get upset at a guy just for asking a question. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I'm as excited for the hobbits as you are dude. Your anticipation is totally understood, but don't be afraid of all the darth's, bro! The Captain's here, and this is my home turf.
:cool:

:lol

Man you dudes are harsh! Can't get upset at a guy just for asking a question. :rolleyes:

I'm as excited for the hobbits as you are dude. Your anticipation is totally understood. Don't be afraid of all the darths though dude. The Captain's here, and this is my home turf.

:thwak Who let you outta the cave? Back, get back in there! :lol

I'm as excited for the hobbits as you are dude. Your anticipation is totally understood, but don't be afraid of all the darth's, bro! The Captain's here, and this is my home turf. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:cool:

I appreciate the simple kindness my friend, and please pass the word along to the other keyboard heroes that I did not perpetrate a single one of those middle school wedgies.

#$%damn Hobbits....

I apologize for the infantile responses of some of the board members. It isn't reflective of most of the people here (outside the Star Wars forum anyway).

I appreciate the simple kindness my friend, and please pass the word along to the other keyboard heroes that I did not perpetrate a single one of those middle school wedgies.

#$%damn Hobbits....

No problem! I try to add something nice to all the rants here, especially since we collectors can be particularly sharp--after all, nobody is as grumpy as a kid who can't get the toy he wants! But really, the people here are really nice. We all just need to be more patient, myself included.

Dave is right, there are some really nice and wonderful people here (besides the Star Wars boards). Just stick around and be patient when people are less than kind. I'm glad you asked, anyway. If anybody's excited for the Hobbits, it's I!

I apologize for the infantile responses of some of the board members. It isn't reflective of most of the people here (outside the Star Wars forum anyway).

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer :duh

Gee, I would've thought you'd be on my side for telling him not to ^^^^^ about SS. Or am I now on the black list because 'all the Brotherhood are bad'? :rolleyes:

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer :duh

gotta agree here.
Apparently Dave missed the "Where the #$%@ is my Hobbit?" thread title.....

you reap what you sow,
he sowed, the freaks reaped..... :monkey1

Last edited:
Oh come now, no need to get all upset about it guys. You're being too mean about this. Do our sarcastic responses make us any better than he, or can any of you say you haven't done anything similar in your life? I think not. So he asked a question you perceived to be dumb. It's a toy company, nothing more. Does it really affect you so much that you have to retaliate as though he had insulted your mother? Because that's just being mean-spirited and childish.* Yes his post may have been demanding, but of the replies I've read many are worse by comparison. Forgive, people. Nobody here deserves anything less than respect and kindness, so let's chill with the venom and move on. :eek:

*Unless, of course, Sideshow is your mother, in which case you have every right to be insulted!** You teach that jerk a lesson!

**Sideshow is your mother? How the heck -- nevermind, I don't wanna know!

Ummm, we had moved on until you brought it up again.

Not only was the question easily answered by 'going to product page', but it's how he asked the question.

If he had asked, 'Does anyone know an estimated ship date for the Hobbits?', I don't think anyone would've minded. But you ask 'Where the ^^^^ is my Hobbit?', and you're gonna step on some toes. Just asking for a little tact before one starts crying about being treated unfairly :rolleyes:

Back