Where is HT T2 Battle Damaged T-800?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T1 Police Shootout > T2 Battle Damaged

T1 Police Shootout < T2 Battle Damaged :lecture

T1 Police Shootout = T2 Battle Damaged

Both are iconic :) The T-800 is the only character to be ranked as both a villain and a hero in AFI's 100 Years...100 Heroes and Villains. The T1 figure obviously represents the villain while the T2 represents the hero.

Last edited:
"bit the sh__"?
dont you mean "beat the sh__"?
id love another T800 endoskeleton too and am still hoping that hot toys eventually revisit it for their T1 or T2 line...even if they dont make any improvements i'll be happy.
the inaccurate and smiling head is the only thing that really bothers me about my T800.

Dude, you're joking, right? :slap:lol

I'd be very ticked if this just didn't come.

I'm not sure when the last T2 figure announcement was, but everything in the T2 line so far has been delivered...you'd think it's time to get something on the preview list already.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am... disappointed in you, a-dev. And if there is one thing I don't like, it is to be... disappointed.

jean-baptiste-emanuel-zorg-from-the-fifth-element-7.jpg

All kidding aside, HT's announced a slew of licenses, both this year and last that they're just now getting to. We already have four T2 figures from them, so another variation probably isn't high enough on their priority list. Doesn't mean we won't see one (it's as big of a must as a Police Station Shootout T-800), but for now they've got other things.

I am... disappointed in you, a-dev. And if there is one thing I don't like, it is to be... disappointed.

jean-baptiste-emanuel-zorg-from-the-fifth-element-7.jpg

All kidding aside, HT's announced a slew of licenses, both this year and last that they're just now getting to. We already have four T2 figures from them, so another variation probably isn't high enough on their priority list. Doesn't mean we won't see one (it's as big of a must as a Police Station Shootout T-800), but for now they've got other things.

All this I know, however I still think its worth bumping this thread, maybe get people to hassle them on facebook some more.

Back