Where is HT T2 Battle Damaged T-800?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Where is HT Battle Damaged T-800?

Just act suprised when it happens to make Hot Toys happy.

:lol

I just want this thing already, at least the pics and the satisfaction of knowing its coming.

I didn't get the T-800 clean because I was holding out for this version. Watch me get burned.

What do you mean "where is he"?

HE'S RIGHT HERE,

P1000262.jpg

I know, every day I come here I almost expect to see, against my own better judgement, a new thread like 'Hot Toys T2 BD T-800 officially announced with teaser pic!'

I just wanna know what it will have and not have. I know I'll be buying more than 1 but I'd like to know exactly how many.

as I mentioned before I hope this one comes with the accessories to create the reviving alternate power scene.

will there be a CyberDyne showdown Hot Toys or will Battle Damage finish up this line before Terminator 1?

we all know its coming
the terminator line has been very successfull for hot toys
perhaps it will be a the next DX figure before supes

I can't wait I hope the endo is chromed under the skin

They should skip this and go right to the T1 T-800 (Tech Noir, police assault, battle damaged). In fact, that's probably what they are doing, which accounts for the lag in announcements. They were half-way through and decided to scrap it in favor of the superior figures.

They should skip this and go right to the T1 T-800 (Tech Noir, police assault, battle damaged). In fact, that's probably what they are doing, which accounts for the lag in announcements. They were half-way through and decided to scrap it in favor of the superior figures.

:dump:dump:dump

Agreed. We should flush the ideas for another friendly, knee-cap shooting Protecto-Bot right down the toilets. Let's get some real Terminators now.

As much as I'd like a Battle Damaged Uncle Bob I have to agree with this. I'd love to have ALL TEH VARIATIONS but if I had to choose I'd go with the T1 Terminator variations first.

I don't get that, considering next year is the 20th anniversary why in the world would they not put out more Terminator 2 figures/merchandise?

Have to agree with this. As popular as the T2 line is im really only interested in The Terminator. I'd be all over T1 figures. Tech Noir and police shoot out versions hopefully. Anyone think they'll do Sarah from T1 now they've done her from T2?

I want T1 figures as much as the next guy but I'd be severely pi$$ed off if they just dropped T2 before doing a BD T-800....and the 10 year old kid with the silly mop hair.

I want my t2 battle damaged. Do we need Stan Winston to return from beyond the grave to get this figure made?

Back