Where is HT T2 Battle Damaged T-800?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Where is HT Battle Damaged T-800?

Probably the whole figure to pose separately IF there isn't another version after that one.

you think some peeps here who purchased the t-800 will be upset if Hot toys released it exactly the same again but with the Fat Boy harley?

you think some peeps here who purchased the t-800 will be upset if Hot toys released it exactly the same again but with the Fat Boy harley?

If that happened then I'll go to ebay or camp out on Toy Anxiety. :D

I really hope HT makes a BD T2 T-800. That's one reason I didn't get the regular T2 because I was hoping a BD version would be made. However I think I may suck it up and try to pick up a regular T2 Arnie just in case the BD one doesn't get made.

I really hope HT makes a BD T2 T-800. That's one reason I didn't get the regular T2 because I was hoping a BD version would be made. However I think I may suck it up and try to pick up a regular T2 Arnie just in case the BD one doesn't get made.

Well get it also just in case the BD Arnie doesn't come with a perfect head (which might happen) and no black T shirt. I'm pretty sure they won't include the rose box either and the rose box and shot gun rocks.

Well get it also just in case the BD Arnie doesn't come with a perfect head (which might happen) and no black T shirt. I'm pretty sure they won't include the rose box either and the rose box and shot gun rocks.

i haven't gotten the clean arnie t800 yet hoping for a BD version coz i like the half-endo damaged face look. but i think you are right about the advantage of having a clean undamaged arnie hs as well.

i think i need to reconsider my decision.

I'm hoping now that HT will release pics of this figure in conjunction with the shipping of T-1000, just to help keep orders from cancellation.

So that means within the next couple weeks.

If not then, then :dunno

A friend of mine knows a Terminator licensing guy in L.A.. He recently went there to pic up some Terminator stuff the guy was getting rid of, and he saw the prototype of HT's BD T-800 while he was there. He said it could be a little better, but still looks pretty cool. It does have the exposed skull on the right side with a light up eye. The grenade launcher will come with it, but it was still questionable if the minigun would.

It's very close.

How can he not have the minigun? :(

so this figure will cover the Cyberdyne showdown until the end of the film? that's going to be a lot of accesories.

Who knows what it'll cover, Silentsurfer mentioned only the fully BD head, not even the semi-BD head. And hes only going on what he was told.

yeah I got excited reading that and thought he meant accessory but I think he means the figure, being that the BD is the last one for the Terminator 2 line so we won't get the Cyberdyne/SWAT showdown one.

did your friend elaborate why the BD could have been a little better? I wonder if it's being sculpted by the same group who did T-800?

A friend of mine knows a Terminator licensing guy in L.A.. He recently went there to pic up some Terminator stuff the guy was getting rid of, and he saw the prototype of HT's BD T-800 while he was there. He said it could be a little better, but still looks pretty cool. It does have the exposed skull on the right side with a light up eye. The grenade launcher will come with it, but it was still questionable if the minigun would.

It's very close.

:clap

Love to hear this, even if he said it's it could be better. Prototype means improvements though, hopefully. Light up eye was always wanted! Good news!

This is gonna be the ONE to have!

I do hope they include the minigun AND grenade launcher. I'd love the smoke pellet gun too. But the minigun with that whole bag rig is just so necessary.

Maybe this is suppose to be the final battle Terminator at the steel mill.

Hope that doesn't mean they do another figure like a DX next year with EVERYTHING.

One more T-800 is good enough... a third and we're entering Iron Man madness.

did your friend light up the eye and could say whether the light slowly dims/fades or does it just come on/go off like the 12" NECA? since the eye lights up, wouldn't swapping heads for the Steel Mill/Cyberdyne be an issue with wires?

It's very close.

"It's very close" meaning that specs will be released soon and we will get to see a prototype or close to what collectors want in a BD T800?

My Guess, this is a FB (Final Battle) Version.

So, FB followed by DX. If there is no minigun and second head included with the FB, we'll know the DX will follow. :cool:

Back