Where can I get an Indiana Jones Arnie Kim headsculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is one on ebay right now.

Here is mine!

p1000099rw7.jpg

p1000080eu6.jpg

By spv11, shot with DMC-FS20 at 2008-11-19

p1000103tn4.jpg

Thanks Josh ! :whip

I saved a picture of it before it was drilled and sent off to CAZ.

sal5.jpg

I prefer Trevor's sculpt. Trevor, do you ever get annoyed that your fantatsic work is let down by SSC's crappy factory paint jobs?

Does anbody know what clothes Arnie Kim uses on his custom, or whether they are his own creations? Mainly the hat.

Or if anyone has links to a good hat for him. Ta.

Also, what hat is in the above pic from BlindVoyeur?

Last edited:
Looks like the Hero Heads hat to me.

Gotta agree, I prefer Trevor's sculpt to Arnie Kim's. It's pretty nice, but kind of a has a crazed look to it...

The original Indy fedoras Lonnie Hale released through Hero Heads were made of a flexible rubber. The new hat that comes with the newer Indy sculpt is hard resin and fits Lonnie's Indy head exactly. So it wouldn't fit another head, in all likelihood. Try emailing him and asking about the older flexible hat. [email protected]

Trevor's sculpt, once it's repainted, is just fantastic.

The original Indy fedoras Lonnie Hale released through Hero Heads were made of a flexible rubber. The new hat that comes with the newer Indy sculpt is hard resin and fits Lonnie's Indy head exactly. So it wouldn't fit another head, in all likelihood. Try emailing him and asking about the older flexible hat. [email protected]

Trevor's sculpt, once it's repainted, is just fantastic.

I never saw the flexible one, but there was an original hard resin one, and then his newer hard resin one which features the giant dome, which is literally two times too large.

And yes, Trevor's sculpt probably is better, and I actually prefer it, but the size of the head hurts it a little.

Last edited:
Back