Where are the SDCC Sneak Peaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

No Joe.

Lame.

Ninja variant would have been kewl and easy.

I don't remember the last SDCC exclusive worth getting. May have been Sith Anakin, and I sold that monkey off long ago, lulz.

Still bad form to do figures as Con Ex that "should" get a regular release.

Agree. If Zartan or Destro were a ConEx it would also be safe to assume that they would be rushed in production and end up highly flawed, like most SDCC stuff.

Remember seeing pics of Han's eyes painted on the eye lid this last year? :lol

Agree. If Zartan or Destro were a ConEx it would also be safe to assume that they would be rushed in production and end up highly flawed, like most SDCC stuff.

You definitely have a point considering how some SW SDCC figures turned out (Yavin Luke, Han & Luke Stormies.) But I don't recall anyone who purchased CCC being unhappy with the way he turned out.

You definitely have a point considering how some SW SDCC figures turned out (Yavin Luke, Han & Luke Stormies.) But I don't recall anyone who purchased CCC being unhappy with his build quality.

True enough, though he was identical in almost every way to the original CC. Only color and cape differed.

Yavin Luke.... Your son can already sculpt a better likeness, Khev. :lol

Man, I was thinking what could have been worse than CCC, probably nothing, and looks liek thats what we are getting this year. Unless there is a small vehicule in the shadows.

Now now, I remember when people thought Yavin Luke was the best Luke sculpt to that point. Granted that was the prototype. I honestly think the factory killed it with the Hasbro paint.

I for one am not too disapointed there isn't a lot of exclusives this year. A Phase 1 Clone variation (blue is my guess) and a Dead Specimen bust is all I'm interested in. I think all of the CCC bashing made Sideshow think twice about a Joe exclusive. So I guess that came back to bite some of you! :lol

Actually he did just that this morning...in his diaper. :monkey3

:lol:lol:lol Nice! My son is almost a year and a half now and just the other day I had to do some very delicate bomb squad-like work in order to change his diaper no less than FIVE TIMES within that day.... Ah, the joy of parenthood. :lol

I'd imagine that Zartan will be the SDCC reveal, or at least part of it.

Wow, what a letdown! Not only are we getting no Joe Ex. but the number of Ex is low compared to last year! Oh well, I guess this just keeps more money in my pocket for upcoming Joe's. I'm really looking forward to seeing a solid Joe presence at the SS booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back