Where are the DIORAMAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
We now have three Marvel PFs in production, two Marvel comiquettes in production, number of LSBs but no new announcements on the diorama line.

Normally Sideshow always have at least one dio in production but nothing has been announced since Blade v Dracula.

Anyone else disappointed with the slowdown in this line?:(

They could have at least announced one. Even if they announce one tomorrow it will be almost a year before it ships.

so what do you think bullseye will they announce a marvel pf or dio tomorrow?

what if the sdcc is all a diversion?

i have a feeling that they'll suprise us with something... maybe in the weeks following the con.

Yeah, I figure they have a few surpises left in their bag.

.....Hopefully one is a Marvel Dio

.....and hopefully it involves Thanos somehow

.....and hopefully it's not another X-Men VS Sentinel dio!

I could see a Iron Man dio happening. Doubt it would be with Cap though since we already got a sweet Cap dio (but you never know, we did get two Spideys in the line). Iron Man VS Doom would be sweet IMO. Battle of the armors!

IMDOOM_3.jpg

My number one pic is still Thanos VS Surfer though!

51NpbrjIA8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I could see a Iron Man dio happening. Doubt it would be with Cap though since we already got a sweet Cap dio (but you never know, we did get two Spideys in the line). Iron Man VS Doom would be sweet IMO. Battle of the armors!

IMDOOM_3.jpg

My number one pic is still Thanos VS Surfer though!

51NpbrjIA8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

IM vs. Doom would be a QUICK battle.... Iron Man would DESTROY him!!!!! :woo

IM vs. Doom would be a QUICK battle.... Iron Man would DESTROY him!!!!! :woo

Maybe in the movie world my friend, but in the comics Doom is no ********* like he was in the lame FF4 flicks, he is extremely bad ass. Doom and IM went at it a number of times - It was never a quick battle and Tony didn't always win. I really hate how pathetic they made Doom in the movies... :monkey1

rootingfordoomposter.jpg

Even in the 60's and 70's he was a tough mother - he was a total ass-hole too :lol :lol :lol

thing-doom2.jpg

Back