Where are the 1/6th Serenity figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is speculation that it did NOT fail.

According to people who attended full theaters around the country; there something rotten in the 'Vers-al.

But I thought this was a figure thread!

:confused:

Threads have been known to stray a bit off topic. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

But in this case, the failure or perceived failure of the film at the box office directly impacts the likelihood of seeing our beloved characters rendered by Sideshow or any other company. :D

I have a sneaking suspicion that we will be waiting until ToyFair 2007 to get our first peek at the Serenity/Firefly line. I just don't have too much hope that Sideshow will surprise us tomorrow.

I agree. There will be plenty of surprises at SDCC... just not of the Firefly variety.

It also makes me mad that for the last two years straight that I've been going to SDCC (this will be my third) there has been a Serenity panel... but not this year when I'm damn near a full fledged BROWNCOAT!

On the up side, Ex-Angel David Boreanaz is going to be there promoting Bones. This will be the first Whedonverse actor I will have seen on a panel since I've become a fan. :D

I did see Eliza Dishku on a panel two years (who was pushing Tru Calling) but I was there to get a good seat for The Incredibles panel that was scheduled after. :D

Protozaius said:
I did see Eliza Dishku on a panel two years (who was pushing Tru Calling) but I was there to get a good seat for The Incredibles panel that was scheduled after. :D

You could get kicked out of the POTA camp by choosing a cartoon over Eliza Dishku. I'll check the by-laws and get back to you. :lol

Well even a little hint....a small token of there greatness and benevolence would go a looooong way.

I'm new to the boards, but I'm happy to see support from some browncoats here! Good to know I'm not the only one who wants Firefly/Serenity pieces. It's the kind of thing that could only help renew interest in the series....

Trev

Trevolver said:
I'm new to the boards, but I'm happy to see support from some browncoats here! Good to know I'm not the only one who wants Firefly/Serenity pieces. It's the kind of thing that could only help renew interest in the series....

Trev

Lots of support on this board for Firefly/Serenity. Do a search and you'll be amazed at how many threads there are for these figures!

And welcome to the boards!!

Thyere is money to made by SSC in producing Serenity figures in 1/6th. I know I'd buy oh at least a 1'000 of each....Ok that's a lie. But I would buy a few of each made.

Hey Heath ya giant sack of 3D parts!! make me some serenity figs would ya!? And tell Matt he's gotta sculpt em too!! Sorry I missed you at SDCC, but I'll be down your way next month. Talk to you then.

Clay

P.S. any chance of a dextter jettster? HA! just kidding....

I would buy 2 of each so I can make Serenity or Firefly customs. Depending on which version is made. Or better yet! If they make Serenity 12", have Firefly versions as the exclusives!!! :chew

Firefly Flanatic said:
already expressed a lot of interest in a Firefly line and collectors who aren't fans of Buffy but of Firefly have also expressed their interest for Firefly figures as well.

Have you seen what some of the 6 inch Firefly customs go for on eBay? I think there is enough demand for these and for my personal favorite Space: Above and Beyond as well!

waverly94 said:
Have you seen what some of the 6 inch Firefly customs go for on eBay? I think there is enough demand for these and for my personal favorite Space: Above and Beyond as well!

As I don't collect the 6" figures I was unaware of this! I just checked a few out and :horror ! The ones that have bids on them are almost up to $50!

Sideshow, really, people are willing to spend lots of money on these! Don't you want our money? I'm really eager to give you lots of it for Serenity/Firefly figures!

Hey!! SSC!! Wakey wakey boys and girls!! It's Hardcase01 here bringing you the news as only I can report it..... HURRY UP WITH THE SERENITY FIGURES ALREADY WOULD YA!!?

Thank you and good night.

Back