When will they be charging for Spike?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true, he looks like he could fall any time. And I still think the shirt's not looking good. At least they seem to have lengthened the coat. Oh and the hands, they still look too big IMO. And where's the belt?! Gosh, why can't they make things right, sometimes it's not that hard. Being a Sideshow collector can be so frustrating!!!!

Last edited:
Of for gods sake why do they always manage to c*ck things up at the last minute?

Is it really so hard for them to study a bit of photographic reference for a particular character, or do they feel they can play 'fast and loose' with things?

I'm starting to have creeping doubts about this figure too now. I have him on order (not flexipay) so if things look bad I'm gonna drop him. He costs an arm and a leg, and for that kind of money he has to look good in the body as well as the face.

You're right though, they have lengthened the coat, but leaving off the belt even though it was on the first preview is just stupid/lazy and why is his red shirt so faded looking now?

Please Sideshow I'm begging you don't bugger this one up as well!!

I'm really hoping SS just forgot to put the belt on, but the left leg is puzzling to me.:confused: I mean the leg is sculpted, you cant exactly reposition it, maybe it broke?:confused: The pants don'tseem as tight either, but the sculpting over overall appearance is still great. As always its the little things that add up.

Is it just me or do you think the leather jacket has wires for poseability? Strange it flicks up like that. I would rather it didnt have any wires, and hung naturally.

Maybe it was wired like that just for the show. When it's flipped up like that you're so aware that it isn't lined like a real duster would be.

I see what you mean about the jeans, they were higher up on him and more 'snug'. Lets hope it's for the lack of the belt.

That doesn't explain the legs though, although I have to say I was never keen on that pose to begin with. His centre of gravity is all wrong. In real life he'd just fall over very quickly!

Back