When Does Star Wars Collecting Die?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When Does Star Wars Collecting Die?

• Total voters
For this reason, I think Disney should have recast Luke, Han, and Leia and made the sequel trilogy about them. Make them the mythic characters that the Star Wars franchise focuses on with other charters coming and going from the limelight. I think this would have meant more staying power than rebooting with new characters every trilogy or set of movies. Though it would have gotten old seeing Luke, Han, and Leia constantly being thrust in new universe spanning adventures. Like the EU. I would say it would have also made their victory in ROTJ seem meaningless but Disney already had that covered in the sequel trilogy.

They still can do that, there is 30 years gap between ROTJ and TFA.

For this reason, I think Disney should have recast Luke, Han, and Leia and made the sequel trilogy about them. Make them the mythic characters that the Star Wars franchise focuses on with other charters coming and going from the limelight. I think this would have meant more staying power than rebooting with new characters every trilogy or set of movies. Though it would have gotten old seeing Luke, Han, and Leia constantly being thrust in new universe spanning adventures. Like the EU. I would say it would have also made their victory in ROTJ seem meaningless but Disney already had that covered in the sequel trilogy.

It could still happen one day.

But remember the reemergence of Germany in WWII does not make the victories of WWI meaningless. War is cyclical.

Back