Whedon's Cabin in the Woods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool premise for a horror flick, and it was definitely fun, but being familiar with Whedon's bag of tricks made some of the gags and surprises a little less surprising. Kinda felt like it could have been an episode of Angel.

Cool premise for a horror flick, and it was definitely fun, but being familiar with Whedon's bag of tricks made some of the gags and surprises a little less surprising. Kinda felt like it could have been an episode of Angel.

disagree.

Had elements but was wholly original. I had to buy the early iTunes dl a well as the physical disc cause AW e sOME.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

disagree.

Had elements but was wholly original. I had to buy the early iTunes dl a well as the physical disc cause AW e sOME.

I wouldn't say wholly orginal personally. It's basically a take on the Scream model of poking fun at horror movie cliches, but with the Buffy/Angel sense of humor and grandeur. I'm not knocking the film, I very much enjoyed it, but I definitely had the feeling that I had been in that world before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wouldn't say wholly orginal personally. It's basically a take on the Scream model of poking fun at horror movie cliches, but with the Buffy/Angel sense of humor and grandeur. I'm not knocking the film, I very much enjoyed it, but I definitely had the feeling that I had been in that world before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes

I say original because it was askew to take that premise and make a"big budget"

Yes

I say original because it was askew to take that premise and make a"big budget"

Wow horrible, sorry.

Whedon and Co were able to create a movie that didn't feel B although that is what it was.

Totally awesome and different with a hell of a cameo and felt right for what it was.

Watched this last night and had totally avoided all forums, blogs and trailers, i like to form my own opinions. Well, let's just say, I need to watch that again, as being spoiler free, it was really not what I was expecting. :)

Went in completely blind and absolutely loved it! I watched it twice already. I literally had not seen a full trailer of this movie before I watched it. So I really had no idea what it was about.

Glad I saw it blind too - I was with my sister at the flicks and we were deciding what to see. Decided against the one we were initially going to see and it turned out to be the best time I've had at the cinema in years.

Back