Whedon is now mainstream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sad to see this happen. This forum was my springboard into Sideshow Freaks with the Firefly bashes. Found a lot of great folks while I was building my crew. Lots of great memories. Thank you to all I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Old Grandpa

Why this need to merge everything? SSF is already cumbersome. The place needs more dedicated areas, not less.

Dr Daystrom said:
I assume the Disney area will be getting the axe soon. They're as "mainstream" as it gets...

Or Marvel, Star Wars and Indiana Jones will be merged into Disney, and when Disney eventually take over the world, SSF will need only one thread!

This board was my trump card in the debate for an anime board so it's a bit of a shame to see it getting merged. It only more convolutes the general board, but seems that's the idea at this point...

It goes without saying that I agree that if anything this site needs more divisions. No one board really needs to be a freeway of traffic. Merging all of these into one big thing is pointless and it only further emphasizes what this forum has boiled down to being: one big Marvel and DC fest, 80% Hot Toys and a little Sideshow here and there.

This board was my trump card in the debate for an anime board so it's a bit of a shame to see it getting merged. It only more convolutes the general board, but seems that's the idea at this point...

It goes without saying that I agree that if anything this site needs more divisions. No one board really needs to be a freeway of traffic. Merging all of these into one big thing is pointless and it only further emphasizes what this forum has boiled down to being: one big Marvel and DC fest, 80% Hot Toys and a little Sideshow here and there.

This. :clap

I guess we could make this the Buffy/Firefly/Dr. Horrible/Much Ado about Nothing forum...

But see the confusion - someone posting about Agents of SHIELD here - when that should definitely be Marvel...

It's still Joss related. I say let this place exist. It was what brought me to this place.

I've run into resistance in all the forums I want to delete - even if the front page sits with the same threads for days.

I guess there is no harm in leaving the different divisions - we'll just need to make it clear that this forum is Pre-Avengers Joss.

I've run into resistance in all the forums I want to delete - even if the front page sits with the same threads for days.

I guess there is no harm in leaving the different divisions - we'll just need to make it clear that this forum is Pre-Avengers Joss.

Thank you for issuing a stay of execution :yess:

I'd say make it "non-Marvel Joss" as he's already discussed other potential unrelated projects post-Avengers 2.

Back