Whats your Sideshow Christmas gift to yourself?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gift to myself this year....

6833_press02-001.jpg

Getting one to the UK would cost waaaaay too much! so you really have one? pics man i wanna see it! :banana

I have a 69 4 door 327. It got repainted a couple years ago. Had the same engine and mostly the same core parts for 40 years but last year we really started to beef up the engine and push it to the limits and now it needs a complete rebuild. But for the cost of us rebuilding it we can get a brand new factory GM 350 so we may go that route, haven't decided yet.

I have pictures somewhere, not sure if they are online already but if they are I will send em to ya.

$1400 :horror

Yes, Bjorn Elmgren will paint it for me.
I have already talked to him, all I have to do now is lay my order.

Holy smokes!!! I have a 1:1 life-size keaton statue in the works, and it won't cost me that much when I am done.

I have a 69 4 door 327. It got repainted a couple years ago. Had the same engine and mostly the same core parts for 40 years but last year we really started to beef up the engine and push it to the limits and now it needs a complete rebuild. But for the cost of us rebuilding it we can get a brand new factory GM 350 so we may go that route, haven't decided yet.

I have pictures somewhere, not sure if they are online already but if they are I will send em to ya.

Nice one man i would love to see them it's such an awesome looking car.

Holy smokes!!! I have a 1:1 life-size keaton statue in the works, and it won't cost me that much when I am done.

We shall see if it compares. The Bjorn Keaton is a masterpiece and a steal at $1400 in my opinion.
So lifelike it is scary, and that is just from seeing the pics!

Back