Whats your Sideshow Christmas gift to yourself?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom will be mine as well :rock

:banana:banana:banana:banana

you da man

R3eYzDj7nqzt6i9iyDzwkz9Mo1_500.jpg

We shall see if it compares. The Bjorn Keaton is a masterpiece and a steal at $1400 in my opinion.
So lifelike it is scary, and that is just from seeing the pics!

Oh no don't get me wrong that thing looks really great. The paint job on the face is the real impressive part. Definitely a masterpiece.

The head/cowl sculpt looks like a Howard S???

Mine is a hand-made replica suit from Batman 89' that will be displayed on a Keaton mannequin. The suit is done, but not the mannequin.

I have never really been one for life-size torso busts. The head is cool, but It almost looks like they wanted to make the whole body then didn't I dunno. Just my opinion. To be a life-sized collectible and be "so lifelike it is scary" It would definitely need some arms and legs!! :whip:monkey5

So two packages appeared under the tree... and given the size one one I'm fairly confident its Han in Carbonite. And the other one I could feel through the packaging that its a HT Salvation figure; so should be John Connor :rock :rock :rock

Now that leaves it up to me as to which of the remaining two will be the gift to myself :naughty

Leaning towards the Ape as I don't really have a good spot for the Creature PF.

creature-sideshow-premium1.jpg

t_20229.jpg

So two packages appeared under the tree... and given the size one one I'm fairly confident its Han in Carbonite. And the other one I could feel through the packaging that its a HT Salvation figure; so should be John Connor :rock :rock :rock

Now that leaves it up to me as to which of the remaining two will be the gift to myself :naughty

creature-sideshow-premium1.jpg

t_20229.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl

That is awesome that you felt your presents!

CREATURE FTW!!! :rock

I don't know what it's like to get Sideshow goodness (or any collectibles) under the tree. My wife refuses to feed my addictions... :(

After everything I've been through the last 2 months and counting, the only thing that would make me happy is an Exclusive Lurtz PF.

I'm not going to be happy because I won't be getting one. :(

Santa hates me.
147.gif

oh christmas is such a special time of year for me.:banana:banana

got the She-Hulk and Venom coming:chew:chew

oh yeah and Man-thing as a new years gift.

If you got the room, there is no question that it will be amazing. I can't wait to see full pics of your full size Keaton Batman:joy

Oh no don't get me wrong that thing looks really great. The paint job on the face is the real impressive part. Definitely a masterpiece.

The head/cowl sculpt looks like a Howard S???

Mine is a hand-made replica suit from Batman 89' that will be displayed on a Keaton mannequin. The suit is done, but not the mannequin.

I have never really been one for life-size torso busts. The head is cool, but It almost looks like they wanted to make the whole body then didn't I dunno. Just my opinion. To be a life-sized collectible and be "so lifelike it is scary" It would definitely need some arms and legs!! :whip:monkey5

After everything I've been through the last 2 months and counting, the only thing that would make me happy is an Exclusive Lurtz PF.

I'm not going to be happy because I won't be getting one. :(

Santa hates me.
147.gif

Santa hates me too. There's no way I'll be able to get Storm Shadow and buy Christmas presents.

I might be able to get The Dead priest because I was given a gift card by someone who is either extremely generous or has chosen to devoutly pimp the zombie line.

But I might not be able to do that either.

So...I must have been really bad this year. What did you do?

Back