Whats your Sideshow Christmas gift to yourself?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it's coming from a girl who...etc. etc.

Guy, girl, whatever you like. What does sex matter in it? Or did you just have nothing else to say when called out on your "realistic" proportion based arguement?

I don't have much to say because I don't freaking CARE. The original post was a nonsense one, wasn't meant to spark an argument. Who cares if the roots of his horns would make no room for his brain? Who cares if, realistically, Cloud's arm would snap at the elbow if he held his sword like that? It's all fiction. I am in a glass house and throwing stones. Don't matter, I've got good aim.

Just know that they parodied "big horned guy from Legend" in Family Guy. I've never seen them parody Cloud Strife.

Oh, he got parodied in Yahtzee's review for Mass Effect. :)
cloudgif2.png

I don't have much to say because I don't freaking CARE. The original post was a nonsense one, wasn't meant to spark an argument. Who cares if the roots of his horns would make no room for his brain? Who cares if, realistically, Cloud's arm would snap at the elbow if he held his sword like that? It's all fiction. I am in a glass house and throwing stones. Don't matter, I've got good aim.

Just know that they parodied "big horned guy from Legend" in Family Guy. I've never seen them parody Cloud Strife.

Of course you "CARE" or you wouldn't have commented. :lol I just felt compelled to call out the inconsistency.

I don't watch family guy, and truth be told I didn't even get halfway through Legend since I thought it was lame. I just liked that bust/character because I thought it was awe inspiring and because I served with the 508th Red Devil parachute infantry regiment. Kind of matched my own personal theme is all.

Oh, were you the one who bought the thing that I quoted with it? Sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend your purchase. That's just a general observation I made about that character ever since I watched Legend years ago (and I thought it was pretty lame, too).

Oh, were you the one who bought the thing that I quoted with it? Sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend your purchase. That's just a general observation I made about that character ever since I watched Legend years ago (and I thought it was pretty lame, too).

I'm not getting it now anyway.. :( The seller was being a shady POS and hadn't even shipped 2 weeks after I paid so I just filed the claim and got the money back just last night.

I would have rather had the bust...

Are they ever going to make a FF7 PS3 remake?

I'm not getting it now anyway.. :( The seller was being a shady POS and hadn't even shipped 2 weeks after I paid so I just filed the claim and got the money back just last night.

I would have rather had the bust...

Are they ever going to make a FF7 PS3 remake?
Sorry to hear that.

I hope they don't remake it. I don't think they will.

Ugh!......

Well since it's looking bleak that HT Wolverine will be hitting before the New Year, let alone Christmas, I'm lookin at the Don or P1. While Vader was a contender there'll be other versions of him while the other two are the definitive collectible from each film.

Okay...

My DX Joker should be here soon. Also got HT Marcus Wright and Capt. Dallas on the way. If Silk Spectre II and Big Chap Alien ship in time, then those as well.

Back