Whats your Sideshow Christmas gift to yourself?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this character over and over at this site, and I hate to be the one to point out that the emperor has no clothes, but those freaking big ass horns are SO unrealistic. His neck couldn't support that skull! Tim Curry's had to have been made out of foam rubber. Not to mention imagine if the Darkness strolled into a haberdashery, the headache he would give the clerk. ;)

You have earned the LARGEST FAIL EVER!

Kongrats.

Hopefully I can finally get this:

solocarbonite1.jpg

Kongrats.

:lecture:lecture...

BTW Cloud... How does your signature's skinny character handles such a huge sword?... :gun

Kongrats.
I don't feel insulted by people who use the verb "fail" as a noun. Rather makes them look pretty stupid. :)

How does he use a big ass sword? Easy, he's a CGI character. How does Tim Curry support ridiculously gigantic horns? Easy, they're FOAM RUBBER. :D And he looked better in fishnets!

I don't feel insulted by people who use the verb "fail" as a noun. Rather makes them look pretty stupid. :)

How does he use a big ass sword? Easy, he's a CGI character. How does Tim Curry support ridiculously gigantic horns? Easy, they're FOAM RUBBER. :D And he looked better in fishnets!

I disagree with this, as i would rather see Curry dressed up as a demonic villian in one of Ridley's worst movies then watch Curry suck on some dik in Rocky Horror. Both movies are equally bad for different reasons.

This song is the only thing that was good in Legend.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NbDb8yITvhI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NbDb8yITvhI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Since I mainly collect Transformers.

The Amazon Japan exclusive ROTF Leader Prime black repaint, should arrive by the 23rd of December.

41jKkg1JHL_SS400_.jpg

51IZhiqlrZL_SS400_.jpg

I disagree with this, as i would rather see Curry dressed up as a demonic villian in one of Ridley's worst movies then watch Curry suck on some dik in Rocky Horror. Both movies are equally bad for different reasons.

This song is the only thing that was good in Legend.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NbDb8yITvhI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NbDb8yITvhI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I've seen this character over and over at this site, and I hate to be the one to point out that the emperor has no clothes, but those freaking big ass horns are SO unrealistic. His neck couldn't support that skull! Tim Curry's had to have been made out of foam rubber. Not to mention imagine if the Darkness strolled into a haberdashery, the headache he would give the clerk. ;)

This coming from a guy who's favorite character is 100 lbs soaking wet (whoops, add another 35 lbs for the ridiculous yugioh hairstyle), yet wields a sword that would most likely weigh twice his body weight, and is twice his size.

You probably aren't one who should be making proportion based arguements considering the above. :lol

This coming from a guy who's favorite character is 100 lbs soaking wet (whoops, add another 35 lbs for the ridiculous yugioh hairstyle), yet wields a sword that would most likely weigh twice his body weight, and is twice his size.

You probably aren't one who should be making proportion based arguements considering the above. :lol
Actually it's coming from a girl who...etc. etc.

Back