What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Complete Vader book arrived:

Book_The_Complete_Vader_01.jpg

Book_The_Complete_Vader_02.jpg

NECA 1/4 Homecoming Spider-Man and comic inspired Daredevil. Should have both in hand within the next week.

Well I got my “eBay Bucks” April 3rd and I used it towards a PlayStation Slim 1TB bundle set. After using my savings code I was able to get the System for under $92 and then had a friend who wants the sealed Battlefront 2 game for $25 when it arrives....so, when it’s all said and done I’ll end up getting the 1TB PS4 for under $67....pretty decent deal.
Already ordered the Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, The Last Of Us remastered, and Shadow of Colossus.
Used to have a PS3 back in the day and upgraded to XBox One....but I’ve really missed playing the Uncharted games and with Last Of Us 2 coming out...
754859e810828d0c44093bd029aa991e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My most recent Hot Toys scores. All brand new.

Jyn Erso deluxe $185 shipped
Rey and BB-8 $219 shipped
Finn and Riot Control Stormtrooper $160 shipped

aa0c287caa3e482427562cb5d5658c97.jpg

ba1f69e0eaa95450655f25a11aa4c9b1.jpg

6fd009e23173db6dee245abb84e7341d.jpg

A few other good scores
Black series Rey Jedi Training. $7.50 at TRU going out of business sale

995c9c684e92a196be644d61bda1ab9d.jpg

All of these black series on amazon $88 shipped

K-2SO
General Leia
Krennic
Poe and Riot Guard Target 2 pack
Jyn Erso Kmart exclusive
Jyn, Cassian and Death Trooper Target 3 pack

931d89cb2c519264085300de35df818b.jpg

Tap'd from my 7+

I recently received a pretty big promotion at work (it's all relative, but for my line of work I would consider it a big one). It's for a position I thought would likely take another 5 years to have a realistic chance. So as evidence that I am mature beyond my years and ready for the job I celebrated with a couple of grail additions to my vintage Star Wars collection (vinyl cape Jawa & DT Luke) and then decided to treat myself at the C2E2 comic convention in Chicago this weekend. My kids and I went and I was looking for some nice comic art for a video game room that I recently put together... and I'm always on the lookout for OT Star Wars related art, prints and posters. Here are some pictures of the haul....Total Haul.jpg 4 Drawings.jpg Greedo Firey.jpg R2D5 Idol.jpg Cap AR.jpg Avengers.jpg Delorean Worm.jpg

Industrial Light & Magic - The Art of Special Effects book finally arrived, it took some time, but well worth the wait:

Book_Industrial_Light_Magic_01.jpg

Book_Industrial_Light_Magic_02.jpg

Industrial Light & Magic - The Art of Special Effects book finally arrived, it took some time, but well worth the wait:

Book_Industrial_Light_Magic_01.jpg

Book_Industrial_Light_Magic_02.jpg

Far out that brings back memories! I got this when it first came out, probably my favorite big hardcover book I have. Hope you got it for a good price!

Far out that brings back memories! I got this when it first came out, probably my favorite big hardcover book I have. Hope you got it for a good price!

Yeah, a great book, huge in size, with fantastic printing and binding in Japan. Got it for a good price thanks to a friend. :)

Back