What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley Quinn
Harley1sm.jpg

Got this today from a nice seller for a really nice price. This really was sideshow at it's prime, this statue is amazing! The detail, paint app, just wow!

temporary_zps632ef67c.jpg

Heck even the flames on the candles are translucent. I love how they added horny eyes to the candle stand too. lol. Loads and Loads of detail on this statue. About the price of a hot toy, can't complain with that.

The latest would have the be my United Cutlery Helm of Sauron that arrived only yesterday. I haven't had a chance to open it yet (I'm away for a few days) but I can't wait to put it on display. :)

That 1/1 Helm and the Witch-king War Helm are awesome prop replicas! :rock

I like those,never new about them

Would make for a cool tattoo :)

yeah they release "Costume cards" with some sets with parts of costumes on them too . I have some AVP ones.

but I just discovered these Patch cards they are cool!

[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
6.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
7.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
8.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
10.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
214of500.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Bed.jpg
[/FONT]

Hey all....Not 1/6, but they are cool...I know these are meant for skaters or whatever, but man they are comfortable shoes...If you don't own a pair, you should try them...They also come in all kinds of cool Marvel comics designs...:)

Back