What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on the rubber quality. I have some old Soviet tanks from my childhood and the rubber is as solid as in the first day. The bike seems to have some pretty big solid rubber wheels, I think they will be fine

picked up some more prints
download4.jpg
download5.jpg
download6.jpg

Got the inspiration from an earlier post and decided to try shaving with double edged razors - Merkur Futur Adjustable Razor

DSCF0110.JPG

Also just ordered the Microsoft Surface Pro 3. From all the favorable reviews, it should serve well as a hybrid tablet/laptop.

I got a ton of stuff in the last week or so. Everything seems arrive in waves instead if spread out like I'd like but I'm not complaining too much. At least I'm able to get them.

ete9enyd.jpg

jy6e4ujy.jpg

ba8u2eha.jpg

a8any7y6.jpg

Does it come in Olive Drab?

... good point, a Harley Flathead would be rather more authentic.. although you will need to be good with spanners and not mind antique electrics, brakes, handling.. oh, and the 'suicide clutch'! :)

Just bought this sexy lady on eBay, wish I had bought her off of SSC when I could. Also bought Harley, probably will take pics after. Also have Gwen incoming today! :yess: Sorry for blurry pics.
DSC_0542_zpsb392cc75.jpg

DSC_0543_zps91c092a9.jpg

DSC_0544_zps1d1ab2df.jpg

Man, does she also have a booty! :wink1:
DSC_0545_zpsf84fba2b.jpg

DSC_0546_zpsf988aa84.jpg

... good point, a Harley Flathead would be rather more authentic.. although you will need to be good with spanners and not mind antique electrics, brakes, handling.. oh, and the 'suicide clutch'! :)

Yeah I want one!

I used to be a Harley Mechanic at a stealership but now I ride a BMW... what what?

The oldest bike I have ridden is a '72 meter maid trike and it took a little getting used to.

b2_zpsa1daf905.jpg

Last edited:
Back