What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Avengers BW
HT Cap America FA
HT Avengers Hawkeye
HT Iron Man Mark III
HT Celtic Predator 2.0
HT Guardian Predator
Kotobukia Superman for Tomorrow

Just got into Hot Toys last weekend. I have 9 Sideshow Joes but decided to venture into Hot Toys. In the last week I've picked up War Machine Mark 2 (die cast), IM3 Tony Stark test set and Amazing Spiderman. Looking to grab the Wolverine and Iron Patriot in the next couple months. Also need to grab the Sandman to display my Spiderman.

February haul:

All Hot Toys:

Man of Steel
Jor'el
The Crow
Avengers Hulk
DX 13
Amazing Spiderman

I am making up for lost time
Hadn't purchased any figures for a while (over 6 months). Good news is my wallet will get another break after I pick up roadblock (and maybe the new wolverine) until zod is released.

20140216123033-d5501b1f_zps4419d528.jpg

20140216121829-2565fe76_zps5a858882.jpg

Going Diorama crazy at the minute ;)

Never released on CD or iTunes and an iconic performance from Billy Connolly (c.1977).. now waiting for a turntable to be delivered!

Which turntable did you go with ?

I decided to go with the ION Profile LP Vinyl-Archiving Turntable, so I can digitise what remains of my LP and singles collection and snag the occasional rarity like that Billy Connolly album.. I couldn't really justify getting an expensive deck and the Ion has got some good reviews from people using it for that purpose.. should arrive tomorrow!
:yess:

I decided to go with the ION Profile LP Vinyl-Archiving Turntable, so I can digitise what remains of my LP and singles collection and snag the occasional rarity like that Billy Connolly album.. I couldn't really justify getting an expensive deck and the Ion has got some good reviews from people using it for that purpose.. should arrive tomorrow!
:yess:

Oh ok. I have what can be considered the Audio Technica version of this kind of turntable. I don't care to digitize my lps. I just want to play them and enjoy them at home.

Considering the age of some of them, I may have to go with something better to get the sound right.

recently picked up a SVS SB13-Ultra Subwoofer in Piano Gloss Black. Visually with the grill removed, it's stunning. This subwoofer's performance is absolutely incredible, the VERY BEST sealed subwoofer one can purchase under $1,600.

For the past 15+ years i have only ran Velodyne subs in my home theatre and audio applications. It took a lot for me to stray away from my Velodyne roots. Boy am i glad i did. This subwoofer is a monster. The only Velodyne that competes with it is the Digital-Drive Plus series with is an easy 2-3 times the price.

Driverpictures.jpg
SB13-UltraTripleView.jpg

If anyone here is one the fence take the plunge SVS's Sb13-Ultra is the real deal.

Back