What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this how matchbox cars got their name?

What a bargain!

zodiac.jpg

New to these boards, but I am a long time member of a few other sites. I recently jumped off the cliff and bought a SS Jabba and Dais... and am hoping to find a reasonably priced Salacious Crumb set to add to it... but will have to wait for 3 months and 50 posts to see if that is possible here. Previously I have bought a Emperor and Mechno chair as well as the Bubo set ... all of these are displayed in my art classroom... Looking forward to seeing what this community is like...

New to these boards, but I am a long time member of a few other sites. I recently jumped off the cliff and bought a SS Jabba and Dais... and am hoping to find a reasonably priced Salacious Crumb set to add to it... but will have to wait for 3 months and 50 posts to see if that is possible here. Previously I have bought a Emperor and Mechno chair as well as the Bubo set ... all of these are displayed in my art classroom... Looking forward to seeing what this community is like...

:welcome :wave

Carnage Comiquette on it's way.

Hopefully I can find a decently priced Venom to go with him sooner rather than later.

Just got a Van Helsing lightup Frankenstein bust.

Actually pretty cool. Nice light up effect. Casts an ominous shadow off my Nosferatu.

Back