What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I prefer buying my tv series in a box set at the end of the series, I couldn't help pick up the sons of anarchy blu ray seasons 1-3 box set. Not too expensive and has such a cool package and that flag, can't resist it. And the before sons of anarchy, the only tv series that I've ever bought season by season, spartacus!!! Bought the final season to complete by set of digipacks. :D

20130905_170230_zpsf27070e6.jpg

:rock Love this show

Awesome! :clap
Did you pick that up from a Freak?
Been after one for a while.

I got it from a guy on ebay ( out side of ebay of course :) ) but i'm sure hes a member of here or statueforum.

It's an amazing piece, I've wanted it since release, i actually had it on PO and then cancelled it so it's been a long time coming but it does not disappoint at all. Way better than the entire 1/5 line lol.

Full gallery here - https://collectioneo.co.uk/piwigo/index.php?/category/172

I got it from a guy on ebay ( out side of ebay of course :) ) but i'm sure hes a member of here or statueforum.

It's an amazing piece, I've wanted it since release, i actually had it on PO and then cancelled it so it's been a long time coming but it does not disappoint at all. Way better than the entire 1/5 line lol.

Full gallery here - https://collectioneo.co.uk/piwigo/index.php?/category/172

Me too :slap Had one on order from Play.com but cancelled.
Always regret that and cancelling the Spidey Com.
Is it the Ex? I thought about it too long then the guy told me it was sold.
Great acquisition my friend.

Me too :slap Had one on order from Play.com but cancelled.
Always regret that and cancelling the Spidey Com.
Is it the Ex? I thought about it too long then the guy told me it was sold.
Great acquisition my friend.

Yep it's the exclusive, wasn't really bothered about the EX as i'll display him masked but not many come round.

Seriously fantastic piece.

20130906001147-e723ab24.jpg

Bagged some goodies at Comic Con Scotland (you can read about it on my blog if you're interested).

Star Wars "Revenge of the Jedi" film cells mini montage, framed.

SAM_0526.JPG
SAM_0527.JPG

Romantically Apocalyptic graphic novels.

SAM_0529.JPG
SAM_0530.JPG

In honor of BrBa being the best show on TV, and that there's only 3 episodes left, I decided to hang up my latest purchase- 48"x 60" AMC promo poster for BrBa..."Remember My Name"

zdeo.jpg

Coincidently a BrBa commercial was on my tv when I took the pic! :rock

Not that crazy, lets say fair. 50Bucks. Box and Car are mint. Is that ok? Do not know how much they go in the usa...

greatings.

Back